RALLYCROSS PEUGEOT 208 WRX 18-19

Cars RALLYCROSS PEUGEOT 208 WRX 18-19 20190727

Login or Register an account to download this content
AMS_PSRX_2017.jpg

[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Well ... Sorry ..
On several computers, I tested on several game versions.
There was no problem.
SRPL_ENVMAP01 for material MSC_BODY
This file is not a file of this vehicle.
I think it's an unknown problem ... I'm sorry.

My game crashes when i try to use this mod on any track, any idea why? I also wasnt sure what to do with the "TEMP" folder? Thanks in advance :)

"Thanks ... working on
Rear body wider, blue reflective sticker
Do you know much about physics engines?
I need someone to make improvements.
Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Cross vehicle looks like a smooth suspension."

yeah the mitsu looks smoother but it doesent drive like a supercar, it slides too much. You may need to make the vw a little softer and with longer suspension travel!

Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the body of the car just doesn't show up either in Showroom or on Track. This mod used to work fine for me so idk what changed if maybe an update changed something that made it go wrong. But it's an awesome mod and makes the rally tracks a blast to lap on.
I tried re downloading and installing it but just getting a temp place holder instead of the car.

Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the body of the car just doesn't show up either in Showroom or on Track. This mod used to work fine for me so idk what changed if maybe an update changed something that made it go wrong. But it's an awesome mod and makes the rally tracks a blast to lap on.
I tried re downloading and installing it but just getting a temp place holder instead of the car.
I've been trying to get this working for me again but i'm not sure whats causing the problem.
When i click the series icon once i get into the selection screen to pick Car&Track it freezes & doesn't show a preview for the car, & the same once on track (no car).
I tested installing it on the AMS Beta and it works fine there.
So I'm guessing there's maybe some kind of file or something in my AMS Install that's causing a problem.
But then again I only get this issue with this Mod and the Rally Champs mod.
If anyone has any idea What kind of file or something could cause an issue like this I'd really appreciate the help. This is one of my favorite mods so i really wish to get it working again on the standard AMS.

rockinchari97 updated VRX Rallycross Supercar 2017 Focus RS RX with a new update entry:

VRX Rallycross Supercar Peugeot 208 WRX 2017

Automobilista_VRX_PSRX_20171221.jpg

테스트는 v1.4.8r 에서 이상없이 했습니다.
이후 업데이트 버젼에서는 물리엔진의 그립에 문제가 있는것으로
느껴졌는데...이게 제 시스템이나 게임파일의 문제인지 RX모드의 물리엔진과의 충돌인지는 잘 모르겠네요.

문의는 유튜브 댓글로 주세요.

AMS%2B2017-12-21%2B05-30-30-01.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline