DiRT Rally Rallycross - DFGT nasty shaking

In Rallycross events, it has been noted on Steam bug reports and in my experience, that with Logitech wheels ( G27, DFGT), you will get a horrible shaking in Rallycross events, like you are driving over boulders.....
This is not happening if you choose Hillclimb or Rally.
I am using the default settings for DFGT.
Anyone have a workaround until a fix is issued?
I am using the new Logitech drivers.
Was really hoping to use the Mini and S1600's, but not right now....

Same here. Rallycross makes my G27 sound like a machine gun firing. The dog barks, the wife complains, none of which contributes to an enjoyable sim-racing experience. I'm just glad the rally and hillclimb stages are not affected, as they feel perfect.
Agreed. Was excited to try all of them, but for now, they're just sitting in my garage waiting for a patch/fix.

Only just noticed this as well (have been concentrating on Rally not RallyCross).

My Fanatec CSW v2 was making some pretty awful continuous banging as soon as I turn the wheel.
Was very concerned that the unit had shat itself at first until I tried the other game modes as well as some other games with absolutely no issue at all...

bit of a shame to hear that there are issues for other people but reassuring that I can put it down to a bug in the game rather than an expensive hardware failure.

In Rallycross events, it has been noted on Steam bug reports and in my experience, that with Logitech wheels ( G27, DFGT), you will get a horrible shaking in Rallycross events, like you are driving over boulders.....
This is not happening if you choose Hillclimb or Rally.
I am using the default settings for DFGT.
Anyone have a workaround until a fix is issued?
I am using the new Logitech drivers.
Are the new drivers these ones from the official place? http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/driving-force-gt#download

I cant tell which is why i ask. I would like to test the new stuff too. :) Cheers.

Yes me too, since new drivers rallycross is unplayable. :(
Same here. :(
First I thought the FBB got messed up somehow (that, after an update, FFB was set to default) but - unfortunately - that isn't the case.
Possible workaround: saving one FFB setup for Rally and one for RX (lowering/deactivating Suspension and Tire Slip). But actually, I don't want to switch between two settings all the time. That does not work. I just thought I give it a go, but no! Too bad!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years