Rally - X-Games Euro Tour - Mon 4th & Tue 5th November 2013

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
X-Games Euro Tour

Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th November 2013

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 Update version 07 with patch 04 is required for this event!

Showing off with a modern WRC

RD-Rally-Club-bilde-610x371.jpg

Sessions: RD Xgames EUX / RD Xgames EU / RD Xgames US / RD Xgames OC

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.
Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!

Car Pack: A8W_11
Damage: Realistic

SS01: World Stages - Karlstad - Snow - Dry - Day
SS02: Hill Climb - Cote D'Arbroz v1 - Monte Carlo - Dry - Day
SS03: Super Stages - RSI Slalom - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS04: BTB Rallycross - Lydden Hill - Gravel - Dry - Day
SS05: Super Stages - Castrezzato - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS06: BTB Rallycross - Maasmechelen - Gravel - Dry - Day
SS07: Super Stages - Portugal SS18 - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS08: BTB Rallycross - Valkensward - Gravel - Dry - Day

EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
EUZ Start: 22:00 GMT Monday
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *
EUY Start: 22:00 GMT Tuesday

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.*EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did reach split 1 on one of the stages will count!
NOTES:
· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod and Update 07 and patch 04 in order to participate!
· You will also require the A8W_11 car pack and the BTB Rallycross track pack.
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
· You will need to follow this link and install patch 04.

IMPORTANT:
· Please sign up in the following format: RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Note: Use the Ford Fiesta WRC from the A8W_11-carpack
Drivers:

1. Ole Marius Myrvold - Myrvold - EU
2. Jonatan Åcerclinth - Navitori - EUY
3. Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EUZ
4. Rhys Gardiner - SouthPawRacer - OC
5. Magnus Lindgren - M Lindgren - EU
6. Miguel Balado - MikLauda - EU
7. Driver
8. Driver
9. Driver
10. Driver
11. Driver
12. Driver
13. Driver
14. Driver
15. Driver
16. Driver
17. Driver
18. Driver
19. Driver
20. Driver

Last edited by a moderator:
This week we will do something a little different to what we usually do - we will do show-stages from end to end. Using rallycross-stages aswell as shorter show-stages on a tour across Europe in every direction. Have fun!

General RBR Club Rally Rules:

1. You need to be a licensed member to take part in this event. Gaining a license is a very easy thing to do. Just click here and you will get a license for in a day or two!

2. As always, Club Events are for casual fun racing. It's always great fun to be fastest, and win. But this is not the main thing to achieve in Club Events. The club events are for developing your skills and test new cars and stages.

3. The usual RaceDepartment rule do apply. You need to keep two wheels on the road. Even though this is a rally game. We will not check this on replays, but for yourself, and all the other drivers please follow this rule.

4. RaceDepartments Terms of Service do apply. If you haven't read it, or don't remember the 19 points of the ToS. Please read it again.

5. If you feel the need to contact anyone about something that's happened on the forum or on the stages for some reason, you can always report the post. Or you can send a Private Message to either Ole Marius Myrvold or Roy Magnes (by clicking on the link in the names).

6. The RBR Club Staff reserve the right to ban any person from driving in the Rally Club. The time of the ban will differ from each situation. You can still be banned from the RBR Club, even though you do not lose your RD License, but you cannot drive if you don't have a license.

7. As this is not a circuit, there is no possible way for one driver to affect another during the events. By such, there should not be any reason for drivers to be angry with one eachother after a rally. A good rule is to read through your post before posting it. If it comes across as angry, or full of sarcasm. It might be good idea to wait some more minutes to post. Remember the general RD rule: " Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff."

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This car is a very powerful 4WD, able to reach high speed fast. Use this to your advatage on the changing conditions on the rallycross-stages, and even on the other stages aswell.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2013, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4.Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. This means theBlåfarget bilpakke!

5.There is a NEW password for both the servers(sessions) and teamspeak. Please check it outhere!

6.Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff!

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post! The sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck! And hope that noone gets in any trouble!

2vk19go.png

Stage wins:

Miguel Balado - 6 stage wins
Pinky - 2 stage wins

Gratulations to the podium guys, well done to Miguel on a very good comeback :)
Appologies for not making the choice of car as clear as it should, I have added the times of those with the Citroen aswell :)

Next week we will go to eastern Europe with out mafia-references. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
A NOTE TO THOSE WHO CONSIDER THE US-SESSION:
The US have changed from the DST this weekend, so the GMT is changed with an hour but the local time should still be the same :)

Fast and fun rally. Seems to be a lot of interesting stages to explore in BTB... Training would have been useful.
Had a spin on SS1, Another spin on SS2. Rolled on the last stage but could continue without calling for help.
Looking forward to the results.

Is it possible that there could be a session created for me at 23:00 CET (2200 GMT)?

I was going to do the OC session as I missed the EU session yesterday due to visitors but I had to go to school to get a few things done and it took longer than it should have :(

What a rally..... And what a fail on my part. Was as if I had practiced in wet conditions or with gravel tires and ended up with Tarmac tires on the RC tracks although I actually told the game to put me on Gravel ones :sick:

2 allright-ish stages, the Slalom one and Valkenswaard which was driven in :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and a lot of :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

The rest I crashed out or made a lot of misstakes on, some of them because of how the handbrake works on the Ford and partly due to me overpushing :speechless:

Was fun the ones I managed to do well at :roflmao:

I realize I drove the wrong car. Block doesnt drive Citroen. Didnt read the instructions careful enough. I understand I will be disqualified...
But one thing to improve:
There are to many: "Note", "Please note", "Important" etc. in the instruction part.
The instructions should be easier to read.

Last edited:
I realize I drove the wrong car. Block doesnt drive Citroen. Didnt read the instructions careful enough. I understand I will be disqualified...
But one thing to improve:
There are to many: "Note", "Please note", "Important" etc. in the instruction part.
The instructions should be easier to read.
We'll have a look and clean up a little bit to make things clearer for the future :)

The results have been posted here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...4th-tue-5th-november-2013.76820/#post-1557893

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%