Rally - Winter Wonderland - Mon 5th & Tues 6th July 2010

Warren, any idea how far in advance public sessions can be made? Can I create one now for September or something? :D

I have no idea, but I just tried a Test Rally set for 3rd October, and it saved ok, so I assume September is no problem.

The only thing you may need to be careful about is any future changes to Daylight Saving Time in Europe, so make sure you get the time set appropriately. The only other issue I can think of is potential Updates to RSRBR2010, eg. Update 05 has been flagged for a couple of week's time. I don't know if these Updates can affect Rally's already set up on the Server. If they do, then it could easily be reset again if needed.

Wow!! This is quite a sign-up, looking good guys. :D

BTW, if we get more sign-ups than allocated cars, don't worry, I'll just add another set of cars (one more of each). We are not restricted by any limits on the number of drivers in this Rally.

I'm still in doubt for this Rally, but I'll reserve a Lada for myself since I have already driven the Polo in the last Rally (and there are only two cars left). If I can make it, I'll have to try the "Russian Beauty Queen". :tongue:

Senad: Yes!
Thank you Warren and as I am my country's big patriot I dont want to drive nothing else then Škoda! This S2000 works really awesome, I was on Saturday on Rally Bohemia and Hanninen with Kopecký ruined them all!

Ondřej Kapal (OKapal)
Škoda S2000
EU

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years