Rally - Walter Rohrl Tribute - Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st February 2012

lol im just loving the comments. i still imagining how to drive that thing with a Gamepad... lol it is very fast and i have never done the peaks pikes and finish with the S1. it will indeed be awesome. Good drivers have the tendency of knowing there limits. ill go slow this time

Joe Melin - jmelin - US

Hmm, how do I run pikes peak in solo mode? When I select it in rsrbr and select the track from the US list it still loads the default track.

Ah, so I guess I have to launch it as a single stage? I usually launch RBR SSE and go through the menu's to get to the tracks.
Joe, just use the normal method for driving a stage in Play Alone mode.
It will be available in RSCenter Track list, under BTB USA. Launch it using the normal "launch RSRBR" button.,

Have you downloaded the BTB USA Country Pack?

yeah, I have the track pack. I guess i've just been 'doing it wrong'. For example, when I run sweetlamb - I select play alone then select the track in the dropdown menus then I click on 'launch richard burns rally SSE" Then I'll run quick rally's from the games menu's and sweetlamb shows up in the england track list.

yeah, I have the track pack. I guess i've just been 'doing it wrong'. For example, when I run sweetlamb - I select play alone then select the track in the dropdown menus then I click on 'launch richard burns rally SSE" Then I'll run quick rally's from the games menu's and sweetlamb shows up in the england track list.

I never knew you could do that, is it possible to run your own offline custom rallies in that case?

That may work ok for Sweet Lamb because it is a "native" RBR track (converted to the native track format used in RBR), but It wont work for BTB tracks which are made using different software. Unfortunately, the BTB format also has other limitations too (eg. replay limitations), but there are really good BTB tracks available and they are worth the limitations / hassles.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%