Rally - Tommi Makinen Tribute - Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th July 2011

I've added a setup file for the Evo 6.5 for Tarmac and Monte Carlo. I didn't spend a lot of time developing it, but it feels pretty stable to me. It might be helpful to others or use it as a starting point for fine tuning.
The file is in the RBR Setup Forum.

Thanks for that Warren - hope people start giving some feedback as the to how helpful these are. I'm just drawing up a spreadsheet that lists all the fields in the setups on one page so that perhaps we can get some base settings that are more readable for members. Will post when completed.

Pete

How does loading setups work anyway? When you load it on stage 1, does it remain loaded just for that stage, for the entire session, or forever/until you load a different one?

I've just uploaded an Excel Spreadsheet for recording setups - you might find it useful for documenting/comparing your setups.

Pete

A quick note: There is likely to be very little to no participation from US drivers (although some may compete @ the EU start time). For those of you not versed in US history the 4th of July is the day the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776. It announced that the American colonies then at war with Great Britain were now independent states, and thus no longer a part of the British Empire. The entire country takes the day off, has a barbecue, drinks heavily, and starts playing with explosive fireworks just about the time the rally is scheduled.

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US

By the time the US session rolls around I should be sober enough to race, although if my compatriots want to do the EU session I have the day off and could probably join unless the bbq grill is going. If that is the case then I will be stuffing my face.

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US

By the time the US session rolls around I should be sober enough to race, although if my compatriots want to do the EU session I have the day off and could probably join unless the bbq grill is going. If that is the case then I will be stuffing my face.

Oh yea, go ahead and prove me wrong LOL :)

A quick note: There is likely to be very little to no participation from US drivers .......... the 4th of July is the day the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776.

Would it help if we brought the US Session forward a day (Monday 03:00 GMT 4th July) for this Rally? Alternatively, we could try Wednesday (GMT) for the US Session this time??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%