Rally - The Grim Reaper- Monday 15th & Tuesday 16th August 2011

Mlynky R should be interesting... tarmac tracks + my controller = fail. tarmac on the 360 controller is way too slippery anyway, so it fishtails and eventually spins. Decided I better represent and take the evo :p
East west is great though.

4 retirements on the first 4 stages, and not at all able to drive the car today. Sadly I have gotten a distraction in my personal life right now, made this rally difficult...

But thanks for hosting, and keep them coming :)

I have never driven such a slippery stage like Pribram in this weather conditions... I killed spectators and rolled my car once including CFH... but despite these two accidents, I should win Colin McRae Flat out trophy :D it was crazy run

damn! for SS5, Sikakama, RSCEnter chose me tarmac tyres :(( I didnt check that and saw it when the stage was loading :(

SS6 : I cant continue in next stages, my car has burned, with me on board and my co-driver also

damn! for SS5, Sikakama, RSCEnter chose me tarmac tyres :(( I didnt check that and saw it when the stage was loading :(

same here must be some bug, tire choice was light grey and could not not not be opened / changened even though I remembered to check. very frustrating, couple of guys exited stage without ever getting to first split, suppose it's always the same problem :(

Thank you very much for this event, it was great fun. :)

But I really don't know why the plugin put tarmac tyres on snow - I think it's a bug, which should be corrected in the future.

Btw, Pribram is a buggy stage. When you go to the chicane section, in the first part of the stage, when you slip down from the road on the left hand side, you can damage your can into the nothing!

SS1: made some mistakes; one CFH & hit the crowd=costs me one and a half minute!
SS2: I haven't practiced on that, I looked after the car, no huge mistakes :)
SS3: disaster! (I welcome the builder of the stage, lol :D ), retired
SS4: wrong tyres thanks to the game, silly me, skipped
SS5: one mistake, lost 15-20 seconds, but it was ok :)
SS6: I went down the road with high speed, engine was KO, retired
SS7: bad tyre choice, skipped
SS8: hit the tree with the side of the car, but the gearbox has broken (but how the hell?!)

I saw the event the afternoon, and I can't miss it with WRC car and realistic damage.

I was a great event, very hard to drive but give a lot of challenge to stay on the road because with realistic damage you can end your stage with a little road exit...

SS1 : take it easy, drive clear to avoid mistake.
SS2 : one of my favorite stage, do a good time, I think I can go 10s faster but don't need to push to much, the winner of this event will be someone who made no mistake
SS3 : drive very slowly, and specialy on the gravel. Made a time not very good.
SS4 : my favorite stage, great fun, not my best time but a very good one
SS5 : I was not in the rythm during this stage, but it was clear.
SS6 : ok Bisanne, Monte Carlo Mod, very very difficult, I drive so carefully. I made a dangerous brake but I don't go outside the road.
SS7 : discovered this track today, remember the track in the over side on snow, that help. On the rain, we can go very fast, very fun track, need to do it more often.
SS8 : classic stage, not easy on the rain with a lot of danger. Drive slowly because I made a good event.

At the end, only one dangerous brake but without track exit. Fun event, thanks a lot !!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%