Rally - The Full Monte - Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th April 2011

John Cunningham - HH_BF1- EU

Please can i be put on as 'provisional' as I am not sure if she will let me drive yet. I could ask but shes in bed, and i dont want to risk any pre-race injuries............ =0)

Florin Palade - Mexer - EU

(Mitsubishi at the moment)

By the way, whenever I click on a public session it sends me to their french website showing a board with the stages and stuff, so I can't join them.

Hate to say it but I'm about 90% sure I won't make it tonight, haven't ran the stages at all and have a Calculus 4 exam tomorrow at 8am (yuck) that I'm studying for heavily, best of luck to everyone who makes it.

I started the first stage. Got the car in gear, and CTD with a message.

You were not connected to Internet when your car started.
This session will stop. You can restart it.
Restart Code: 0 (will be asked if you are not able restart alone)

It seems like it never ends on my computer :tongue:

I would wait until the next session starts, since you will miss half of the stages in the rally by joining this session right now. It is generally better to drive all the stages from the start, it gives you more kilometers of rallying :)

As for me - I will wait for the next rally for moving some more, I have already given Senad enough extra work over the last couple of weeks :wink:

Have fun you who do make it :)

"I started the first stage. Got the car in gear, and CTD with a message.

You were not connected to Internet when your car started.
Restart Code: 0 (will be asked if you are not able restart alone)

It seems like it never ends on my computer ":tongue:

same here.....

Can someone help with this start problem? it seems i have same thing as Roy magnes "You were not connected to Internet when your car started.
Restart Code: 0 (will be asked if you are not able restart alone)"

Tried different sessions but everywhere same ..

As for me - I will wait for the next rally for moving some more, I have already given Senad enough extra work over the last couple of weeks :wink:

Nah, if you want another go, I can create a session. Better to figure out what the problem is, and check that everything works anyway.

EDIT: I have now tried to start a random online session, worked fine for me, no errors.

Wow, I just ran a practice session; not pretty.

I guess Warren may not have noticed much difference because he's one of the top-line drivers that doesn't make many mistakes. But for someone like me, all the usual oopsies that you can just about get away with are gone. Going to be seeing a lot of DEAD ENGINE and red ink. :D

Should be amusing stuff. :pumpkin:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing