Rally - Snow and Ice - Mon 8th & Tues 9st November 2010

Great Rally!

These are really nice car to drive.

I had only problems at SS4 when I visited a nearby landscape in very spectacular style, which caused my engine to overheat, although I finished SS. Second problem was SS7 first of Monte, where I hit a barrier 7causing sudden death of my engine.

THX for such a fun!

Warren leaves for a couple of weeks, and all hell breaks loose.

Seems I messed up SS2 in the EU session. It was Sikakama again, instead of Mustaselka:redface::sorry:

Two solutions. Since Ondrej and Roman already did their rally, we can either
a) completely scratch out SS2 for all
or
b) add Sikakama for the US and OC sessions, and duplicate Ondrej's and Roman's times.

Thoughts?

lol if you would scratch out that important stage then we would miss the most epic jump I made in my life :)

bah, never mind I was just trying to be funny, if is it better I have for sure nothing against that (for sake of the others), but that jump was really cool :D (and especially the marshals over the edge - but I dont want to tell nothing more :p)

Dariusz, those are AWD :D Just high-revvin', low-torque ones :).

My rally was a disaster, I got angry with bad pacenotes on a few stages (mostly regarding to hairpins and other junctions, non consistent rhythm etc.). Was driving purely to see ho I can drive.

Monte stages were something different. On SS7 I proved, that M-Sport has made a hybrid rally car! It's a gas-gravitational hybrid. It let me cover last 1.2 km of SS7 with a non-functional engine (the thud at one of the first corners damaged the radiator and my rev-limiter abusing performance on the hairpins killed it apparently). On SS8 I finally was faster than Simone! But Dariusz beat my 0.04s, how cruel was that? :p

Snow requires way more practice to get it right IMO, especially with quite unfamiliar car.

EDIT: Yay, I caught Robb in the end; he was way more consistent though.

Simone - the others just hadn't started yet, you were plowin' really fast through the stages :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%