Rally - Snow and Ice - Mon 8th & Tues 9st November 2010

Snow and Ice

Mon 8th & Tues 9th November 2010

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 07 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

Finland snow, and Monte Carlo stages - AWD N4_S2000_1 and S2000_2 cars

s2000snowday.jpg

Sessions: RD Snow and Ice EU / RD Snow and Ice US / RD Snow and Ice OC

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

Car Pack: Group N4_S2000_1 and S2000_2 (You may choose any car from the pack)

Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: Finland – Sikakama (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: Finland – Sikakama (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 03: Finland – Kaihuavaara II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 04: Finland – Autiovaara (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 05: Finland – Kaihuavaara (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 06: Finland - Autiovaara II (Normal, Good, Night)
Stage 07: France – Joux Verte (Monte Carlo mod, Good, Day)
Stage 08: France – Cote d'Arbroz (Monte Carlo mod, Good, Day)

Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 05:00 GMT Tuesday (midnight EDST (USA), 10PM Mountain Time) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday *

SPECIAL NOTE: Please check your RSCenter clock synchronization with your PC Clock, the Rallyesim Server time has been adjusted by one hour to account for daylight saving ending in Europe. Go to your RSCenter/Files/Settings and adjust (if necessary) the GMT/UTC setting.

*EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:

IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

Please Note: Drivers may choose any car from the N4_S2000_1 and N4_S2000_2 Pack.

1. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - EU
  2. Roman Kruszewski (kruchacz) - EU
  3. Simone Demi (simonedemi) - EU
  4. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul) - EU
  5. Ondrej Kapal (OKapal) - EU
  6. Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - EU
  7. Hans Sneep (PeHaEe) - EU
  8. Dariusz Swiderski (swider) - EU
  9. Mert Caner (Borderline) - EU
  10. Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - OC
  11. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC
  12. Aaron DeMarre (smokee) - US
  13. Rob Carr (robmypro) - US
  14. Mal Winkler (bundybear) - US
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

Snowy Finland, like the first rally I ever took part in on RD :). Should be nice and easy, and a bit of a practice for Round 4 of the championship.

I threw in a few weather and time of day variations. I wanted Dusk, but I don't think it works well with snow, even for me, so we have a Night stage instead.
There are also a couple of Monte Carlo mod French stages at the end, which could pose some challenge. New drivers might want to try them offline first :good:

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them (but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Don’t forget to save any interesting Replays and send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com or upload them to www.speedyshare.com

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up. :rally:

Thanks to Damien for the banner :good: :thanks:

Oh boy, S2000 is a tough class for me. I am going to tentatively say US time, but if Rob and Mal are going to run in a US timezone then I will try to run with them. It was a lot of fun having people to talk to and run with.

Aaron DeMarre (smokee) US

Hey Senad,

Can you include the S2000_2 pack as well. It's only one car, but i'd love to use the proton.

Sign me up regardless.

Rick Bamford (Lucifer) OC

Sure, why not.

Oh boy, S2000 is a tough class for me. I am going to tentatively say US time, but if Rob and Mal are going to run in a US timezone then I will try to run with them. It was a lot of fun having people to talk to and run with.

Aaron DeMarre (smokee) US

I hope you lot will help me with the time conversions :)

Mal and I will be running it. If possible please add another us session 10pm mountain Monday. Thanks guys.

Rob, I've added you and Mal to the start list, but can you please get Mal to lodge his application for RD Racing Club registration. He needs to be registered to gain access to all of the Racing Club info.

Rob, I've added you and Mal to the start list, but can you please get Mal to lodge his application for RD Racing Club registration. He needs to be registered to gain access to all of the Racing Club info.

He's got a license already :good:
I just wanted their names and usernames, so I don't have to go through the previous rally thread.

Still no idea what car to drive. Definitely not a Škoda though :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back