Rally - Sno-Balls Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th April 2011

Holy cow!! I just took the Octavia for a test run around Mineshaft. :eek::eek:

It's like trying to wrestle a Mac Truck around a tight Super Special Stadium Stage, I need to shorten the Skoda by about 2 metres, and put it on a diet. :tongue:

This could be qute a challenge for the 3 Skoda drivers. :rolleyes:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the welcome back. Am doing not too bad and just get on with things instead of waitin for it to get better which it won't. Life happens so we get on with it as best we can. Now, where's the key for that Seat.

See ya's in the snow, and if it's yellow ... the dog did it

Is there a new password to this rally? I keep writing the password we have used for some time now, but all I get is "invalid session password".

Frustrating, 5 minutes to the first stage starts, and I have tried to misspell the password every way I can think of :tongue:

edit: I missed it, so no real point in driving the stages later on since I am already out of a potential fight for victory :tongue: This gives me time to practise a bit more before my V8 Supercar race tonight instead, though :)

Frustrating, 5 minutes to the first stage starts, and I have tried to misspell the password every way I can think of :tongue:

edit: I missed it, so no real point in driving the stages later on since I am already out of a potential fight for victory :tongue: This gives me time to practise a bit more before my V8 Supercar race tonight instead, though :)

Huh, I guess I messed it up somehow, apologies.
Wasn't at home this time, but if there are problems in the future, please send me a PM.

I'm not going to make it, Tech Week for our theatre show starts 5 minutes ago and I've already put in a 7 hour day, need massive amounts of alcohol after today.

Good luck to everyone, Mineshaft thoroughly raped me yesterday when I tried it.

Great fun, loved driving old focus, usual mix of good and bad stage results. SS3 just slipped off the road and found a tree.
SS7 drove like it was my first stage. Was watching times on SS8 Simonedemi was up by 17s at split 2, could not believe times wish i could drive like that !!
THANKS to all

If it is okay - I could give it a go at 16:00 GMT tomorrow, though. Would really like to give you guys a fight when I requested a snow rally in the first place :wink:

Great fun with my Focus tonight ( I like Snow ) as always the first two stages are not my best;
SS1 1 kill an a 360
SS2 Head roll lost breaks oil leak engine dead (1k to go)
SS3 clean run
SS4 1 roll
SS5 clean run
SS6 all most clean one slip of
SS7 one CFH an one kill
SS8 clean run to my own surprise

Thanks Warren nice Rally,

Went in there tonight having only briefly tested the car beforehand, but overall I think it went quite well. The Skoda was surprisingly fun once you get used to it, although a certain amount of planning ahead is needed since it seems to dislike stopping or turning quickly lol.

None of my stages tonight were great as I kept making small mistakes here and there, losing a few seconds each time. However my only big crash came on my personal bogey stage, Diamond Creek, but even there I got away with just a CFH, which meant my overall result was quite good as many around me struggled tonight.

Thanks again to the organizers - always nice to have some snow running and I think the snow mod stages worked well and provided a welcome change.

Ohhh YES, having tons of fun :D , thats what i like about RBR, not the bloody tarmac..:tongue::D

SS1 Good run, min mistakes :)
SS2 1 stupid roll but back on wheels, FUN:D
SS3 this is THE most fun so far, too much sideways action every corner..:cool:
SS4 fun fun fun but roll and CFH 200 meters before finish LOL

Now the next bunch....:D:D

SS5 even more fun then ss3 :D, those reverse are like new stages to me..lol
SS6 what a blast..:D love it :D
SS7 the most scary one lol, but what a fun ride :D

SS8 LOL, good ride until roll 200 meters before finish ( again :D ) and CFH, had a few unbelievable moments on the way..:D :D

All in all not a good rally time wise but well worth staying up :). Haven't had so much fun in long time, thx Warren m8 :good:
Thx for joining up Corey, nice not to drive alone :).

BTW: i love the Corrola..:love:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing