Rally - Sno-Balls Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th April 2011

Just noticed in the RDRC S2 thread that update #4 is coming out this weekend, has it been decided if this will use the current update (#3) or be forced to use update #4 because of a server side update.

i had a problem in my first testrun with the focus, it's not moving at all and eventually starts to go sideways, like a crab... i'm looking into the problem now, but are these cars tested?

second stage it was allright again, weird...

Could I ask for an EU session on sunday, please? I am driving the V8 Supercars on monday, and am at work or well at sleep when the other sessions run...

Sorry Roy, as per our Racing Club rules, we will only consider creating Sessions on Mondays or Tuesdays. Can you nominate a preferred Session on either of these days? We can create one for a different start time on either day.

Just noticed in the RDRC S2 thread that update #4 is coming out this weekend, has it been decided if this will use the current update (#3) or be forced to use update #4 because of a server side update.

Troy, we will include the Update 04 if it releases over the weekend. Whether it is compulsory may depend on what changes are made, but for now, assume that it will be required.

i had a problem in my first testrun with the focus, it's not moving at all and eventually starts to go sideways, like a crab... i'm looking into the problem now, but are these cars tested?

second stage it was allright again, weird...

Yep, fully tested.
I'd say that you had the wrong tyres on (game sometimes gives the wrong ones). If you had tarmac tyres on, they will not drive the car forward on snow. :tongue: It happened to me in a Rally, very embarrassing. :rolleyes:
As per the Drivers Briefing, always check your tyre selection before driving.

I see a couple of drivers have signed in without nominating a car yet.

You will not be added to the grid until you select your car, and of course, if you delay too long, someone else may choose the car you are testing.

Done with purpose. I think it'll be easier if others choose the cars, so my choices is limited

Lool, that's what I'm doing too. :wink: Someone has to drive the poor "unloved" cars. :rolleyes:

Well put one extra in than ( I like this one ) drives good for me !
Lol Hans, I'd love to do you a special favour, but then others will want one too. :wink:
You could
1. Wait and see if we get more than 21 drivers, I'll add an extra one then,
2. Negotiate with (or bribe :) ) Robb, Hubert, or Mick to see if they will give you theirs,
3. Pick another car.

Cheers.

Ok, it seems there are two very "unloved" cars so far :love-over: , so time that I made one of them feel wanted. :)

Since I have previously driven the Seat, I'll give the Skoda a try. :wink:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years