Rally - Save the Whale - Mon 25th & Tue 26th November 2013

would really like to join in on this but i need some help getting my ffb working with rbr, would b helpfull if some 1 could help me through teamspeak, i have just joined rd so am not evan sure what the port is for ts thanks,
gareth

would really like to join in on this but i need some help getting my ffb working with rbr, would b helpfull if some 1 could help me through teamspeak, i have just joined rd so am not evan sure what the port is for ts thanks,
gareth

Remember to patch rbr to 1.02;)

To get password to sessions and servers, you need to be a licensed member :) Remember to apply!
(Link in 1st post)

thats ok m8, uv tottley lost me ,i have to be honest am not that good at moving files and stuff about:confused: so once i get my licence i can get on ts and if u could talk me through some things if u got the time, that would be really helpfull :thumbsup:

Please beware you will need to install Rallysim, which is a lot to download.
A tutorial for it:
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?p=181480&f=38#p181480

There will be out the new 2014 version soon I guess, so besides doing many rallies in Dezember, you maybe sit out on the few next club events. Just so you don't have to reinstall in a few weeks, that is...

@Roy Magnes @Ole Marius Myrvold I had to do Cote d'Arbroz 1, not 2! What now? I will just drive on^^

Last edited:
thats ok m8, uv tottley lost me ,i have to be honest am not that good at moving files and stuff about:confused: so once i get my licence i can get on ts and if u could talk me through some things if u got the time, that would be really helpfull :thumbsup:

I'll do my best ;P Just recently dared to speak english again :p

But it's not hard to do. However, if you haven't installed RSRBR 2013 yet. I do agree with Andreas that it would be better to wait :)

@Andreas Scholz : Just drive on. Roy makes all the sessions at the same time. So if there is a mistake on one session, the same mistake should be on everyone :) Just drive on! :)

Like the last club event, yet another mediocre and disappointing run. But I finished all stages! *proud*
I never found the car to suit me, ergo never built up confidence in the car, the understeer in wet conditions was awful. And well, I rolled in the first 3 or 4 stages for the sake of it.
The mix mod stage was fun, but as I had not practiced it before, I sticked to snow tyres and had not much. Instead, I kept spinning and spinning when touching the barriers.
Not one single stage has a result my speed is good for. But I still think you can destroy that Pug easily several times. So let's see what others do.
Thanks for hosting and organizing and having me! I appreciate it:thumbsup:
Had my brain full with SEPA-IBAN problems; don't want to receive no money on January, but my bank accounts seem to create problems now. So a bad and terrible start into this event.:(

Next time could be better. But I do not promise:D

Thanks, it's been to long away from RBR.
Talk about nerves, my arm's felt like lead for the first two stage's:unsure:
Had a stupid rookie off on first corner of SS4 followed by a roll, that seemed to take the pressure off and apart from a few minor spins finished well on the last two stage's.
Better not leave it 2 years till next Rally:thumbsup:

Damn, completely forgot about this. Gonna do OC session if it is still available.

Edit: Yay, got in the session! :) I know I should have practiced a little but mileage with this car for me is exactly zero. Barely remembered about the event and got lucky that I did remember while I still got few minutes left :p

I expect an interesting event :)

Last edited:
I also missed the first stage due some crap error I kept getting.

2q9i16s.jpg

When I solved it (with the fifth time) I almost missed 2nd stage already. When I entered 2nd stage - it showed me the original Evo instead of the Pug-307. Retired immediately and checked the RS Center screen - it showed that I`ve been "driving" the Pug :O Thought that maybe I cant tell the difference between these cars being a complete idiot so I went for SS3. It most definitely was the original Evo but meh, I kept going with it and probably my most favorite stage from this rally I finished incredibly bad. Yet in RS Center afterwards it showed that I`ve been driving (and this time finished) the stage with Pug-307..

Entered SS4 - finally the Pug showed up and Chirdonhead was the first stage where I finally got the Pug for a drive, not the best stage where to start learning a car though so I spun once and also rolled into the finish (which is certainly not the fastest way to do that, yet I`ve done it a couple of times in my career already).. Pug showed up for the further stages as well but every one of them was disaster and is not worth to comment it. I was way beyond rubbish at this rally. Yet thanks for organizing it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back