Rally - Russian Roulette - Mon 5th & Tues 6th December 2011

Can I have a session today (Monday) at 14:00 GMT please, time-frames of today fall post midnight, don't want to disturb others in my place nor the neighbor's :)

Got a new bike day before yesterday, and going in for a long ride as it is a holiday tomorrow! YAY! :D
Roadeo-A-300-std.jpg

Thanks Senad, but I missed it too! Sorry for the trouble, don't know what to do now. But I see somebody was active and am glad that it was used.

As I would be leaving early tomorrow morning so cannot stay awake late tonight! Had to go to the cycle stores to fetch a helmet and a spare tube for the wheel!..dont know if I can trouble you once again, am already feeling so embarrassed! If you dont mind, can I request for 18:30 please.. just a request if it is only possible and no trouble to you guys of the issue of mine!

Thanks Senad, but I missed it too! Sorry for the trouble, don't know what to do now. But I see somebody was active and am glad that it was used.

As I would be leaving early tomorrow morning so cannot stay awake late tonight! Had to go to the cycle stores to fetch a helmet and a spare tube for the wheel!..dont know if I can trouble you once again, am already feeling so embarrassed! If you dont mind, can I request for 18:30 please.. just a request if it is only possible and no trouble to you guys of the issue of mine!

Nah, that was just me checking to see if someone was in.

There is already a 19:00 session, can you drive in that one?

I use whatever RSCenter decides to give me, I think it's snow.
If I recall correctly, some people claimed wet tarmac worked better, but not for me :D

Ahh right, I'll just do that then. Managed to switch my smooth gravel setup over from my Peugeot 207 for this test in the Lada. Lets hope for a steady yet cautious rally. Just done the first stage and the snow is fun, and forgiving. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back