Overall Rally Results

Congrats Aleksi, Jeff and Roy

Stage wins:
Jani Nylander: 3 stage wins
Aleksi Kivela: 2 stage wins
Jeff Feaker: 1 stage win
Roy Magnes: 1 stage win
Hampus Jansson: 1 stage win

Apologies again for the US session mixup. Please let me know if you see any mistakes.

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Warren for setting it up. Actually, thanks to Roy this time, was a good'un :)

Congratulations Aleksi, always great to see another first time winner in the Rally Club.
Well done to Jeff (F) and Roy (M) for the podium. Jeff, you have been knocking on the door lately, the first win must be close now. ;). Roy just wanted to make sure he didn't win his own event, that was the case wasn't it Roy. :p

Nice to see Stage wins were well shared too, with only Jani and Aleksi able to secure more than one Stage.

Looks like this Rally proved to be quite tricky, despite using lower powered cars. Snow driving often raises new challenges.
More red ink than expected, but looks like Mlynky caused a few drivers to have system crashes, most unfortunate. :(

Huge thanks to many for this one.
Major thanks to Roy for designing this rally, great to have new ideas submitted, hopefully Roy shares some more later in the year.
Thanks as usual to Senad for his Admin role, never easy trying to keep everyone happy. :)
Thanks to Damien for his banner, I really loved this one, and a lot of creativity and work went into it.
Finally thanks to all who joined, hope most of you had fun in the snow with the little buzz boxes. They seemed like nice cars to drive.

Next week's rally should be very different, especially in the POWER stakes. :D

Any hints how to run SS8 in those conditions? I had a personal best time, not a scratch on the car, and notice that i'm still 40 seconds off the pace in an otherwise very competitive run for me.

Any hints how to run SS8 in those conditions? I had a personal best time, not a scratch on the car, and notice that i'm still 40 seconds off the pace in an otherwise very competitive run for me.

In those conditions, you need to always rev the car to its limits before shifting and never use the handbrake, It's a FWD so use the left foot braking instead.

Congrats Aleksi on your first Rally Club Win, and Congrats to Jeff and Roy as well. Thanks for this event Roy, looking forward on your future events :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 510 39.0%