1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP Rally Ronde Città Dei Mille

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by tirez67, Oct 28, 2009.

1. My first project, the 10 km Nembro-Selvino stage from the "Ronde Città dei Mille" Rally.
    A lot still to do but i did some progress

BTB track movie

Camera Car

2. THat looks awesome :victory:
  3. Looks amazing!:clap::clap::clap:
  4. It looks very promising! Good job!
  5. It loooks stunning mate...keep working on that you achieve a lot already. One thing I notice though is that you use a too big panel length value which result in less polys and a rough look that can be problematic in corners and in the case you use big elevation changes...it can be felt on car physics. I would usually recommend something between 1-2,5meter for panel length by my personal experience but it is only my opinion. Apart from that everything looks perfect, great work! :)
  6. Looks AWSOME !!!
  7. brao schet !!! :)
  8. awesome.

but i want to show you something, look at these pictures and see the differences betwen they.

in the firts one I have used a 5m long panel for the road surface, in the second pic you can see the same place with small model for the road surface... i used 2m. panel length

maybe your stage looks better if you use smaller length panel instead 5m, in fact the original stages from RBR have a 2m panel length in every tarmac road.
  9. Attached Files:

10. Awesome!! I took a lot of pleasure driving this stage. FPS level is good and walls and road textures look very good! I suppose you use Zaxxon method for terrain :good:. that's really impressive!
  11. Hi,
    and here is again new video.

p.s.: No I don't use the Zaxxon method, all hand made.:([​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  12. Hello,

I live in Selvino, I know well this road.

Compliments for the job of development.
  13. I'm sure this will be one of the greatest stages when it is finished. Its so much fun to drive it.
    But there is one thing i don't like. For the hairpins, please try a Panellength of 2-2,5 Meters. The result will be a much smoother shape of the corner.
    Another great thing would be a export to rfactor and GTR.
  14. Especially for rFactor would be nice suprice.
  15. I'm working. I have changed the PanelLength <= 1.8 meter but when I try to export to rfactor give this error. Can't export....
    The problem is the shape of the track...., I'm waiting if the new version of btb.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  16. I have downloaded the .zip file but where do i put it/extract it?

thanks for your help.

17. Can you reup the map of Città dei Mille?
    Beaucause the two links do not work
  18. New link please