WIP Rally Ronde Città Dei Mille

My first project, the 10 km Nembro-Selvino stage from the "Ronde Città dei Mille" Rally.
A lot still to do but i did some progress

BTB track movie

Camera Car

Original

It loooks stunning mate...keep working on that you achieve a lot already. One thing I notice though is that you use a too big panel length value which result in less polys and a rough look that can be problematic in corners and in the case you use big elevation changes...it can be felt on car physics. I would usually recommend something between 1-2,5meter for panel length by my personal experience but it is only my opinion. Apart from that everything looks perfect, great work! :)

awesome.

but i want to show you something, look at these pictures and see the differences betwen they.

in the firts one I have used a 5m long panel for the road surface, in the second pic you can see the same place with small model for the road surface... i used 2m. panel length

30lm15s.png

28bsky9.png

maybe your stage looks better if you use smaller length panel instead 5m, in fact the original stages from RBR have a 2m panel length in every tarmac road.

Attachments

• Image0.jpg
    Image0.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 541
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 545
Awesome!! I took a lot of pleasure driving this stage. FPS level is good and walls and road textures look very good! I suppose you use Zaxxon method for terrain :good:. that's really impressive!

• simonegr

Hello,

I live in Selvino, I know well this road.

Compliments for the job of development.

I'm sure this will be one of the greatest stages when it is finished. Its so much fun to drive it.
But there is one thing i don't like. For the hairpins, please try a Panellength of 2-2,5 Meters. The result will be a much smoother shape of the corner.
Another great thing would be a export to rfactor and GTR.

I'm sure this will be one of the greatest stages when it is finished. Its so much fun to drive it.
But there is one thing i don't like. For the hairpins, please try a Panellength of 2-2,5 Meters. The result will be a much smoother shape of the corner.
Another great thing would be a export to rfactor and GTR.
I'm working. I have changed the PanelLength <= 1.8 meter but when I try to export to rfactor give this error. Can't export....
The problem is the shape of the track...., I'm waiting if the new version of btb.
copy.png
favicon.ico

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%