Rally - REX Revived - Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th September 2011

I forgot to change the car before run.. so, SS1 I couldnt finish, because I had Lancia...

SS2 terrible, I dont like the car, it has too much grip on the snow, unhealthy much (when I countersteered in turn, it immediately got the grip and went off the round where I was turning)

SS3, I cut one turn and I hit something, engine stalled, couldnt continue

I am sorry guys, I am not in a mood it seems, I move to GTL for a race :) this rally is really hard one, I cant get used to the car, it looks and sounds awesome yes but not sure, I just dont like it :) good luck, respect for those who master it :)

Rally Results

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Sebastien, Magnar and Dubravko :trophy:

Stage wins:
Sebastien Levret: 8 stage wins :eek: :star:

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Warren for setting it up. :rally:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Congratulations Seb, another complete domination from our French man from another planet.
Well done Magnar and Dubravko, first time on the podium for Dudo (I think). :thumb:

Great results for Tero, Pete, and Jeff B, consistency pays.

Wow, look at the sea of red ink , this ended up much more difficult than expected. Only 6 drivers managed to finish all stages, surely this car wasn't that tricky. :tongue:

Big welcome to our new Rally Club member, Jeff Feaker, a very good debut, what a pity you crashed on the last Stage. :eek:

Thanks to Senad for his Server and results work, he had a lot of Sessions to cope with this rally (probably too many really), Damien for the Banner, and all who joined this one. :thanks:

The Club has a break next week for the Championship Round 4, hope to see most of you then. :ups:

Thanks a lot to Senad for his very great works, and again happy birthday Warren. I saw that I made 4 wins in a row (like you already done) to celebrate your birthday.

Thanks Damien for the Banner

And congratulation to everyone, I like so much realistic damage ;)

Not tricky Warren, deadly! :)

This rally showed to me i'm an utter greenie, rookie with these cars on realistic damage...
One mistake and the stage was over. In some it was even the first real obstacle on the outside of the corner, like the armco in the japanese stages...

The real Grim reaper in my eyes!

Good stuff though, tx for setting this sweaty experience up for us... :p

Well, I didn't expect to finish that far up the leaderboard as my run wasn't without it's dramas - had a number of offs on both Noiker and Pirka Minoko but managed to stop before hitting anything really solid. The tussle with Tero was most enjoyable, pitty I didn't keep any eye on the leaderboard as we progressed but something to be learned for the future.

I think I had the right setup for the car/stages and could have pushed a little harder but seeing so many of my fellow competitors falling about the wayside, I decided to stay on the side of caution and go for a finish.

Congrats to the Podium places and well done Tero and thanks for making it an enjoyable rally (hope you can run in the same session again - will look forward to future battles). Thanks to the organisers for an enjoyable event and for the prompt delivery of the results.

Pete

Congratulations Seb, another complete domination from our French man from another planet.
Well done Magnar and Dubravko, first time on the podium for Dudo (I think). :thumb:

Thanks you are almost right about that, i manage a 3 Th place at the Celica rally. That was my first podium.
And congratulations to seb, maybe he should drive with a caravan from now on so we can keep up with him:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%