Rally - REX Revived - Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th September 2011

Is there any way we can get the time moved a little earlier around 7, 8, or even 9 central time?
Yep, we can add an additional US Session and we can then see if other USA drivers want to join that one or stay with the current time slot.

I presume you mean 7, 8, or 9 PM?
I'll add a new Session USX , starting 1:00 GMT Tuesday (which is 8PM Central, Monday according to my conversion).
If you want something different, let me know.
If other USA drivers want to combine into one preferred Session, discuss it and let me know what you prefer.

I presume you mean 7, 8, or 9 PM?
I'll add a new Session USX , starting 1:00 GMT Tuesday (which is 8PM Central, Monday according to my conversion).
If you want something different, let me know.
If other USA drivers want to combine into one preferred Session, discuss it and let me know what you prefer.

Your presumption was correct 8 PM, and that time will work just fine for me. Thanks for getting a session earlier then originally scheduled. And as of now looks like I'm the only US driver, I can only assume that will change tho. :cool:

I cant miss this one Warren :)
Ondřej Kapal -EU

EDIT: Ondrej, can you PLEASE use the correct sign up format, so I don't have to keep hunting for your RSRBR Username?

OKapal

I am sorry I was sure I wrote it.. I am just tired from school I dont have time for anything else, side by side with driving school I am too busy, I always come back at home very late and turn off thinking...

Any setup tips for combating bumps? Especially at Noiker? I'm going end over end every time I hit that first big bump.

Best advice I can offer is to ease off the throttle just before that Noiker bump, and re-apply power after the bump, and to keep as far left on the road as possible. The bump is more severe on the right hand side of the road.

Setup-wise, maybe try softening the springs a bit and increasing the dampers (bump & fast bump). If you soften the springs, you may have to increase the ride height to compensate (ie. increase the spring length a bit).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back