Rally - Rex Returns - Mon 29th & Tues 30th November 2010

Solid, great video, Senad. Loved the Simone's skills, chuckled at all the comments, rocked my head in awe when seeing you roll in Ozzieland (man, this one looked very real). The 180-turned-J-turn was wicked to. You seriously do have some great evasive moves up your sleeve :D.

Now patiently awaiting the league movie :)

Thank to all of you for the congratulations!Maybe I have this driving because I mantain trained it playing three different utility of RBR....I play with different cars and I know how to control them in every situations.
I don't know why I'm so strong here in this forum,because in the others it's very difficult to win a race...in the RBR-OnLine utility(one of the italian utility) I had won only 2 races in the CIIR(Campionato Italiano Internet Rally)and I was arrived only 4th in the EIRC (European Internet Rally Championship)...in the CIIR now I'm in 1st position and next week there is the final race....maybe I can become Italian champion in S2000 class with only two wins or three if I will win th next race.... :-D

[...] I had won only 2 races in the CIIR(Campionato Italiano Internet Rally)and I was arrived only 4th in the EIRC (European Internet Rally Championship)... [...]
See, I don't know how strong is the Italian community on Italian plugin, but if someone said he won an elimination of WRSMP (Polish national championship using Czech plugin) it'd mean he has world-class pace, every bump memorized and setup of his car of choice absolutely perfected. So it wouldn't be surprising that you're destroying us when not having an issue or two :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%