Rally - Rex Returns - Mon 29th & Tues 30th November 2010

Hello everyone. So far I've mostly been doing stuff in rFactor here at RD, but recently I've also got into RBR and so thought I'd like to have a go at some of your club rallies. Not expecting to be fast, but hopefully it'll be fun. :)

Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - EU

:welcome:

Do the Rally School if you haven't already, helps a lot, assuming you don't have mad rallying skills like some people :D. Keep it on the road, and you'll be good :good:

If you, or anyone else, run into some problems, post here, and I'll try to join and help on Team Speak.

kan i joine with you gase RBR is de best
citroensportbanner.jpg

richardburnsrally-1.jpg

dirt2.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/snellebelglive#p/a/f/0/vhUBV0a0XQU[/video]

Well, that was my first rally here. Tried to keep a steady pace and rythem which worked right up until the last stage, the only retirement for me. Had an absolute blast though. Thx to RD and Warren for organising it.

Replay files are located here if anyone would like them:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3GC9ENX

[edit], seems the mineshaft replay has issues :( its the one I wanted to see the most, never mind.

Nice race, very good stages. For me night stages are nightmare and I have to retire on the last stage ( for a long time
I didn't do that). I have some good replays :) .
Thanks everybody who participated and who created this event.

Had plenty of fun with the ''rex'', good fight with Mick for 2nd but a few CFH's and retirement on ss8 sealed my 3rd in EU. Congrats to Simone for the EU win, no surprise there. It seems the ''bad'' conditions got the better of me tonight:rolleyes:.

Thx to Warren and RD, GL to OC:cool:

Baptism of fire for me there! In hindsight joining a test server would've been a good idea as I had a couple of game related issues that forced me to pull out of the first two stages. :(

Luckily by the third stage I'd got it sorted and started setting some solid, if unspectacular times. I had a few scares under braking on the wet stages, but I'm very pleased I managed to finish all the other remaining stages and so avoided the wooden spoon on my debut. Thanks to all for this rally. :)

6 retirements, very annoyed at the end.

One touch with the fence, not even head on, just a side brush -> gearbox stuck in 2nd. Replace fence with tree, invisible tree, rock, and 2nd with 1st, and that about sums up my rally tonight.

As far as replays go, please share, but for the record, I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything with them. Sound issues again, and reinstalling the game every time is a bit cumbersome.

EDIT: if I'm home or awake tomorrow morning, I'll join the OC session, just for practice, to see if I can actually finish some stages.

EDIT2: game reinstalled, replays welcome. senad.subasic@gmail.com, or www.speedyshare.com please :thanks:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%