Rally - Real WRC Team Trial - Mon 23rd & Tues 24th May 2011

I see a pattern here with the European session choosing Ford and the OC session choosing Citroen... A battle within the battle, this :wink:

I see a pattern here with the European session choosing Ford and the OC session choosing Citroen... A battle within the battle, this :wink:

I noticed this too, and now we have our US Allies joining the OC Citroen Team too. The bragging rights might be growing for this one. :cool:

Looks like I might be under pressure to choose a Citroen myself now. :tongue:

Oscar has told me that RD RBR events are organized in which "once a driver started an official timed stage he has to complete it or DNF". But I have a couple concerns... I'm not new to rallying and I've played RBR before. However, I'm new to the RBR2011 mod.

1. Will the driver be allowed to "restart" the rally midstage? If not, how will this be monitored to ensure that the driver isn't just restarting every time he crashed?
2. If we are exporting a save file to upload... how will the admins know it's the one that's done on the proper time slot? And each driver didn't just keep doing rallies and rallies until they have an epic finish time?

In essence, what policies will ensure that "once a driver started an official timed stage he has to complete it or DNF"?

Thanks,
JJ

1. Will the driver be allowed to "restart" the rally midstage? If not, how will this be monitored to ensure that the driver isn't just restarting every time he crashed?
2. If we are exporting a save file to upload... how will the admins know it's the one that's done on the proper time slot? And each driver didn't just keep doing rallies and rallies until they have an epic finish time?

In essence, what policies will ensure that "once a driver started an official timed stage he has to complete it or DNF"?

Thanks,
JJ

It's all managed by RSCenter. Once you start the Stage, you must complete it or get a DNF. If the driver DNF's, RSCenter allocates a default penalty time for that Stage, usually about 5 mins of extra penalty. RSCenter does not allow you to restart after a Stage has been started. Also, RSCenter does not allow a driver to quit a Rally after a few Stages and restart the same Session, if you join a Rally Session after the Session has started (ie. try to restart a Session to get a better time), you will only be able to join whichever Stage is available and will be given a penalty time for all Stages missed.

Stage times are recorded by RSCenter, and the RD Admins will collect all the drivers Stage times for the Rally off the Rallyesim Server and compile all results from the Sessions into one result sheet.
If a driver joins another session, his times will only be counted for the first Session he joins.

You can see an example of how the reults are compiled by looking at previous Rally Club Events posts.

eg. http://www.racedepartment.com/rbr-r...ay-2nd-tuesday-3rd-may-2011-a.html#post812147

You can see the DNF Penalty times in red.

For full details regarding how to use RSRBR2011, please read this tutorial:

http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...ow-play-on-line-how-set-up-rally-on-line.html

looks great, but have Race07 STC events back to back last Thursday and this Thursday, so GT practice for me whenever I have the time through the week. Will be back for tournament Monday following, have fun guys.

Update 5?

Everything you need is always somewhere in the first post: You will require the RSRBR 2011 mod, ( Update 05 ), in order to participate, please see the installation and Usage thread -> Update 05: (includes Update 04) Can be found here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back