Rally - Real Rally Challenge - Monday 26th & Tuesday 27th November 2012

Any tips for Tervaniemi 15KM? I've changed my screen settings many times but can't get any decent framerates :(

Unfortunately, this has always been an issue with this Stage, and the main reason we have avoided it previously.
It's a long stage, and graphically a bit resource intensive, causing it to struggle a bit on lower end PC's.
All I can suggest is what you have done, lower the resolution, maybe try 16 bit video. Make sure you have turned off all unnecessary background services etc.
Pity, it is a really good stage otherwise. :(

This is what Ole Marius and I get for being new to the whole thing, I guess.
As it is a problem with the stage itself we will change it, I hope the Savo stage will be better even if it is a bit shorter than Tervaniemi is.

So the final bit of the rally will look like this:

SS07 - Savo - Normal mod, Day, Good conditions
SS08 - Swiss Tarmac - Normal mod, Day, Bad Conditions

Note that BTB Finland still will be required to do the event!

Xosé Estrada - Nuberu - EU

My Rally debut :D

Any setups around or not needed?

EDIT: Strange, I have the pack installed but I can only see the Proton, the Skoda and the Mini, all of them S2000... can't see any of the RRC cars.

Xosé Estrada - Nuberu - EU

My Rally debut :D

Any setups around or not needed?

EDIT: Strange, I have the pack installed but I can only see the Proton, the Skoda and the Mini, all of them S2000... can't see any of the RRC cars.

Woah! A wild admin power arrived! :D

It depends on when you innstalled the pack. You have to innstall the carpack again after update 07 to see the RRC cars :)

I'm running default setups all the time, for me that's been enough to win three club rallies. However, no setup in the world can make me beat Magnar, Fernando or Manuel these days :p

Oh I will suck, I don't know the stages and I don't plain to train, and I don't have any experience in simrally :D

Installed the car pack after update 7 and still can see them, I will check the paths.

Damn that was a challenge! Did ok with my tyre choices, but had some troubles with the game recording my times properly tonight. I think I stuffed up at SS2 & SS5 after the finishing gates, as it wouldn't exit the game. Even when my car was stopped nothing would happen so I had to retire, even though RSCentre said 100%. Silly me didn't save the replays either so my fault. I finished SS6 fine and was able to exit ok but still had a retirement? Maybe because it had 2 CFH's and was slower than default time.

Still a new game game to me, so still learning.

Damn that was a challenge! Did ok with my tyre choices, but had some troubles with the game recording my times properly tonight. I think I stuffed up at SS2 & SS5 after the finishing gates, as it wouldn't exit the game. Even when my car was stopped nothing would happen so I had to retire, even though RSCentre said 100%. Silly me didn't save the replays either so my fault. I finished SS6 fine and was able to exit ok but still had a retirement? Maybe because it had 2 CFH's and was slower than default time.

Still a new game game to me, so still learning.
If they were BTB stages, you have to wait for a bit, and they will finish on their own.

You are listed as retired on SS5, with a default time, so that's why you had retired on SS6 as well.
If you didn't save your times, I'm afraid I can't fix it.

There was only Ferndando,Emil and me in EUX. Driving with this guys allowed me to practice more. Huh! Worry about Emil, he had to retired after ss3 and being so fast until that.
Not any big worries, couple of spins and i stop the engine at least 4 times. It stops so easily with this cars.
But best of it all in that race was when i managed to beat Fernando in Savo stage!!:)

Luck for another drivers!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing