Rally - RDRC Test 1 - Mon 2nd & Tue 3rd February 2015

Stepping up a bit from the rallycar you drove on saturday? :p
"a bit" would be the understatement of the day! And when you see what Røkland can do with a similar car, it doesn't really make a difference if i step up... :D

By the way, a thought: is there a way to see what people will drive? Would be great to have a wide range of cars during this test, i guess :)

I also get runtime errors with the Audi A2 NGP on the finnish stages, but I can run Alsace completely fine.
Just drive the rally as normal, I'll find a way to deal with Alsace in the results :)

Was going so well in Loch Ard II, then got into a ditch and instead of hitting escape I hit Alt-Tab. No idea how that happened..

Looking forward to the season, there were some close times in some of the stages, especially Korpiaho. 2-3-4. Was looking forward to Alsace, I ran a 4.34.xxx in practice but never mind.

Ha, Great fun. As so often before I had a nailbiter with Torbjörn - this time in the same DS3RRC. I rolled on first stage and lost about 20 sec. After that no big mistakes. But I was very careful at those BTB-stages. Never driven them before. Before last stage Torbjörn had an advantage by 1,83 sec.
I did a really strong last stage and beat him with 2,16 sec, so my winning marginal was 0,33 sec over him. Pretty closeAlso passed Emil and closed much on Roy on that last stage. They must have had some problems in there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%