Rally - Rallye Monte Carlo - Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th January 2013

Congrats Fernando, Tero and Roy.

I'm really happy with my tyre choice for that last loop, I lost only 1 second to Fernando on those 3 stages, yet he is clearly a much faster driver than I.

It seems like quite a few people were slower on SS2 than the default time - that time seems much too low for snow.

That was a really fun event though, I enjoyed having to make strategic choices with the tyres, and really pleased that I made the correct choice for the final loop. Even if I don't drive that well, at least my strategy is ok! :p

Thanks Roy and Ole for hosting. :)

All of us (well, maybe not Fernando, but everyone else) have still things to learn :)
Say whaaaat! :O_o:

:roflmao: Well at least you made me laugh there :D.

Roy just said it twice now and then you so I guess the best thing is for me to step down and give chance to others that are trying to fight for that win..... Roy :whistling:... :D I've been thinking about this move for a while now anyway.

I'm just gonna have fun in Rallyesim instead with the hardcore guys, I currently have some good career points there and the top spots are still within reach.

Looking back It still amazes me how this club helped me (and definitely others) hone my driving skills and turned me from a newbie who keeps on crashing to a good and consistent rally sim driver I am now, all thanks to the great community we have here in RD Rally Club, I really had a lot of great fun here.

Thanks all :).

Say whaaaat! :O_o:

:roflmao: Well at least you made me laugh there :D.

Roy just said it twice now and then you so I guess the best thing is for me is to step down and give chance to others that are trying to fight for that win..... Roy :whistling:... :D I've been thinking about this for a while now anyway.

I'm just gonna have fun in Rallyesim instead with the hardcore guys, I currently have some good career points there and the top spots are still within reach.

Looking back It still amazes me how this club helped me (and definitely others) hone my driving skills and turned me from a newbie who keeps on crashing to a good and consistent rally sim driver I am now, all thanks to the great community we have here in RD Rally Club, I really had a lot of great fun here.

Thanks all :).

Eeeeyyy! Don't leave us! The good thing with having a person like Sebastian Levret before, and you now, is that we know you will be very fast. Which makes you a benchmark. Like in this rally, I actually beat you three times. That is worth more than a Club win for me! I actually beat you!! Granted, i have been in on the choosing of stages, I like the cars, and I love snow, but still! Don't leave us :( We need something to aim for!!

Sorry for the delay in posting the results. I had them ready soon after the last session, but I was getting an error when I tried to access RD, so I assumed it was down. Seems it was only down for me :D

Luckily, Ole was able to post the results, thanks

I'm not concerned with the results but the SS2 default times seems a bit low considering the stage winning time was only 20 seconds better. Just thought I would point that out for the future. I just need to get faster somehow.

I'm not concerned with the results but the SS2 default times seems a bit low considering the stage winning time was only 20 seconds better. Just thought I would point that out for the future. I just need to get faster somehow.

We've taken notice, and do have a plan for those kind of stages. But it might take some time to check out every stage :) Anyway, you should be rewarded for driving without hugenormous mistakes :)

Oh ****.....yes when i had a CTD on the last stages i closed the RS center, started it up again and enter the rally once again to see if that worked, then it just rushed throug all the stages and another CTD in the end. So i.ll guess thats the result you get now......no worries my bad.

I'm not concerned with the results but the SS2 default times seems a bit low considering the stage winning time was only 20 seconds better.

Actually, this has been an on-going problem for a long time. I often used to get caught out by dodgy default times and I only learned them from published results after the event.

Does anyone know a simple method to find the default times for a stage without having to drive it on-line, and DNF it? (a very time consuming process for Admins).
It's mainly only an issue for newer stages, but surely there must be the data somewhere.

We've taken notice, and do have a plan for those kind of stages. But it might take some time to check out every stage :) Anyway, you should be rewarded for driving without hugenormous mistakes :)
I still have a txt-file with most of the default times for stages in 2011 or 2012. Maybe of some use?I think Senad dug it out in the middle of last year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back