Rally - Rallye Monte Carlo - Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th January 2013

I have just gotten a call from my boss telling me to start work earlier than usual all week long the upcoming week, so I will have to do an EUZ-session at 22:00 GMT on monday evening.

Roy. you chose an awful color for the EUZ session! Yuck! :sick:

Anyway! Under 24 hours to the rally kicks off, a bit of information!

Sessions: If the session you have signed up for, is not there, please write in the forum, and tag me, Roy Magnes and/or Senad Subasic. Also note that, if you haven't donated, you will only be able to tag ONE person.
Adding to this, we will NOT create sessions with no sign ups 12 hours before the session start. That means, if no one signs up for the USX session by 13:00 GMT Monday. The session will NOT be created. You might request other session times, up to 12 hours before the session start.
However, we will NOT add any sessions after 12:00 GMT on Tuesday (unless there are a very special situation). And we not add any sessions going on Wednesdays GMT-time. Neither on Sundays GMT-time. The rally club will be driven between 00:00 Monday to 23:59 Tuesday GMT-time.

Tyres: Due to the nature of the stages in this rally. You will have to choose the wrong tyres for some stages. At least one of the Monte-stages are indeed quicker with tarmac tyres, the other, not. And for the last three stages, you will have to drive with snow tyres on tarmac, or tarmac tyres on snow. Choose Wisely.

Magnar Haarstadsveen
Fernando Agapito
Mike Bell
Sion Williams
Kacper Kolodziejczyk
Tero Leppanen
Corey Twyman
John Cunningham
Jack Hintz
Daniel Monteiro
Michael Nelson
Rob Venn
Fredrik Arbegard
Andreas Scholz
Cedric Germain

The part about the sessions will be included in the briefing posts in the future. Just as a clarification so there will be no misunderstandings :)

Good luck to all in the challenging conditions this rally will bring! :)

That is because the Evo is a Group A car and not a WRC ;) But have no fear, we'll have a rally with the Lancer as an option in the near future :)

That I know :) if you restart this kind of club event after some people have used all the cars, it would be cool to include it :D

Also, I am in a similar situation to you so I might join you in EUZ tonight

EDIT: Roy Magnes: might not be able to make it, so my car can be set free for someone else who wishes to use it.

No chance for me. It won't start online.
"Not up to date. Do you want to open download page?"
I have everything installed.
May be with my antivirus overcorrecting things.
Can't enter, sorry. Will have to completely reinstall everything...

Probably the toughest driving experience I've ever had, great fun and didn't finish all bar 2 stages but hey, it was well worth a try. Thank you for setting it up and hope to do better in the next one, Monte Carlo is a really tough one for the first it seems :) I don't know how it works around here exactly but I have a screenshot of the times if required anyway.

last two stages crashed for me, not sure why work fine when I praticed them

I think we all had that problem in the session. It tried to load the stages as BTB ones even though they were not! Never had that happen before especially as the Rally School Stage is an original one!

Rally went OK not really at home on snow but enjoyed what I could do!

Some photos of what I did!

RichardBurnsRally_SSE2013-01-2822-18-33-41_zpse2e02185.png

RichardBurnsRally_SSE2013-01-2822-14-58-58_zpse1f7787d.png

(some classic Monte scenery!)

Thanks to all, on to the next!

Sion

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back