Rally - Rallye de France - Mon 2nd & Tues 3rd August 2010

Great video, made me laugh again :D.

Love the part at 1:24, car nowhere to be seen, just staring at a still image, waiting... 1:52 also, tree pinball :D.
Those Škodas had the best crashes. Apart from the "Revenge of the Advertising Board" moment, of course :D

And wow, the speeds these cars are doing, you just don't realize it while driving.

Many thanks John :beer:

Brilliant movie John, I had so many laughs. :wink:

I just loved the Skoda trying to plough a way through the trees by pushing them over, headbutting them, anything really but they wouldn't budge. Loool.
Some "interesting" lines taken in some hairpins there too, lool.

And those nasty advertising boards, quite a war there, but I think the boards won on points.

Well done John, I know this was a massive task, but you have added something special to our Rally Club. :pray:

It sure highlights just how difficult and treachorous Rally Driving can be.

Another highly entertaining movie there John, can't thank you enough.
Those Skoda's are sure Eco friendly cars, they seem to be hell bent on hugging trees. :D

There was some very impressive hand brake turns in there though, when drivers got it right, they did it very well. :thumb:

What movie editing software do you use John?

If its Movie Maker I used to have some overlays that could be used over the top of the clips to name the drivers. I'll have a look see if I can find them if your interested and I can find them I could do some for the guys who race with their name, flag and any other info.

What movie editing software do you use John?

If its Movie Maker I used to have some overlays that could be used over the top of the clips to name the drivers. I'll have a look see if I can find them if your interested and I can find them I could do some for the guys who race with their name, flag and any other info.

Lee, it is movie maker. Have been using that since ... oh ... 2 months ago I made my first one I think. I have been trying transition stuff but am noticing it is sometimes cutting off the end of the clip and some sign board type things introducing the next clip are being really shortened. Have to learn how to pause each clip at the end then goto the intro screen for the next clip and then go on. Somewhere in the timeline thingy I think but that's for another day.

I am glad everyone enjoys it though. Has been frustrating at times but good fun.

Cheers

I am very glad you like my Škoda adventure trough the trees :D but it wasnt fun when I was trying to get out... HAhaha I just watched those videos I was laughing like never

omg I love watching myself in your videos, it is brilliant fun those crashes and mistakes :D Warren is right we cant thank you enough :thumb:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back