Rally - Rallye de France - Mon 2nd & Tues 3rd August 2010

Julien Luca (Julien Luca) - EUX

Is it possible to change the timeslot after signing up? I would like to race in the EU timeslot but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it.

Today I have to present a website so I have to work up into the night(it is 23:00PM here when EU time starts) to a client and make the final adjustments, tomorrow and on Wednesday I have a tennis competition. Really wanted to play this one, but I'm out of luck. Hopefully I will make it next rally.

Warren,please can you move me to the Oceania time race couse i had an accident at gym and my left shoulder is in heavy pain.I can't grab the wheel with both arms,i am very sorry for this late announce.
Thank you very much Warren!

David.

Great rally! Thanks! First rally for me in a S2000 car. Some good and some too bad stages driven. But lots of fun! Unfortunately i lost my times up until SS5 because of a blue-screen (didn't think it was possible with W7x64, wierd) Rebooted and could join for SS5, what a relief! Thanks. Replays are on their way, with som crashes and others.

Not bad rally for me, some mistakes, but not so big, only at Cod' de Abroz the biggest one, but generally preety good. Nice battle in first stages with Tor Anders Berven(you are really fast on tarmac, is the same on gravel?). And thanks for everyone who was on EU timezone. Sadly there was only a 4 drivers. If everyone would go on OC and US timezone I would be only one in EU, so thanks for "EU drivers".

Not bad rally for me, some mistakes, but not so big, only at Cod' de Abroz the biggest one, but generally preety good. Nice battle in first stages with Tor Anders Berven(you are really fast on tarmac, is the same on gravel?). And thanks for everyone who was on EU timezone. Sadly there was only a 4 drivers. If everyone would go on OC and US timezone I would be only one in EU, so thanks for "EU drivers".

I drive alot only WRC cars, my favorite is tarmac yes. But i love the dancing on gravel also. Nice battles yes, thank you :D
Suppose we meet on some stages again! :)

I was thinking: What about a group B rally! Now that is a challenge.

Not a very good event for me, 4 times the game had shut down , it happened on previous rally too , don't know what is wrong with my install, may have to do it from scratch :/

( may the cam plug in be responsible for that? usually happened when i was messing about with it )

Not a very good event for me, 4 times the game had shut down , it happened on previous rally too , don't know what is wrong with my install, may have to do it from scratch :/

( may the cam plug in be responsible for that? usually happened when i was messing about with it )

Not good news Dariusz, maybe it is worthwhile to try a rally without the Cam Hack mod. I have heard of others commenting that it has caused them issues when they fiddle with it during a Rally.

Do you get any messages? I assume it isn't your internet connection going down?

Nice race EU, but only 3 drivers competed all stages. I used Fiesta S2000 2010, not quite so slow against the others, but really fun to drive ( I had the chance to watch it live on hands of Hening Solberg :redface:, amaizing ) It looks that I'm even slower on tarmac than gravel, well that's my limit with my handicap :cool:( anyway , that won't stop me competing to all the races in Club and future Championship).
Thanks everybody who made this race happen and see you next one.

Does your game just go to black screan when you adjust the hack or is something else happening?

If I press any button other then those to do with the cam hack it kicks me out to a black screan and I have no option but to exit the game and try again. I think it is something to do with windows and they way it runs in it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%