Rally - Rally Sweden 2015 - Mon 9th & Tue 10th February 2015

My game crashed 3 corners into SS02 again can anyone explain to me why it happens as it keeps happening during RD events and I don't know how to fix this. Any way after i redo ss2 in EUZ my stages went quite well apart from the spectators standing to close to road and I kept clipping them when i power sliding out of the corner.

Probably best to start a thread in the RBR forums describing the crash as detailed as possible.

I had to drive this rally, and again I get a reminder why I hate this new WRC cars.
I always feel I drive to slow in them, it is nothing happened when I drive, they just stick to the road and it seems that it goes way to slow. As usual I press to hard to make things happening and I go off the road. Today in ss 1 two times but could continue. And then on SS I hit a tree and had to take a CFH and drive half the stage in 3th gear.
Blahhh
Well thanks for a good rally.

In a looong time I didn't drive new WRC cars and it will be even loooonger from now on. Undrivable. No fun what so ever on my favourite surface. I'm out of this one...sadly. No way this is how car should behave on a snow. Even WRC...

Thanks for the EUZ session, I wouldn't have been able to participate without it, all in all a good shakedown for WRC Rally Sweden later this week, only an off road moment in Autio ll saw me having to reverse back into the track but all other stages were with no big mistakes. Thanks to the organizers and good luck to all participants :thumbsup:

I still struggle with these cars, too much power and too little grip sideways for me to feel totaly in control. I really went hotter than I am capable of, and the stage times reflect that.
I did however get it to work quite okay on Sikakama (until I smacked a photograppher) and specially on Kaihuavaara, where I was just 10 seconds behind Manuel.

Bellow is a video of my Sikakama slaughter ;)

last night I was running the EUZ session. Was brave and dug up Mini WRC to this rally. Nice sound on that ride.On idle it sounds :inlove: But handling is horrible. Car bouncing all over road. On jumps its so front heavy that it lands on radiator. Well came to finish. Had a master crash 200 meters from finish. Bounched of road and made timber with the Mini..Limped to finish luckily..
I was last in session and will be last in rally. BUT HAD FUN

RRC and N4 are more my cars. WRC :speechless:

See you all next week..

My game crashed 3 corners into SS02 again can anyone explain to me why it happens as it keeps happening during RD events and I don't know how to fix this. Any way after i redo ss2 in EUZ my stages went quite well apart from the spectators standing to close to road and I kept clipping them when i power sliding out of the corner.

As Michael said, might be an idea to make a post with at details in the forum.
Because, we do not do anything special in RD-sessions compared to other public sessions, so it's nothing that should cause any kind of problems.

Nice rally, pushed quite hard on a few of the stages. Really good battle with Magnus, came down to less than a second in the end, well done Magnus, nice driving. :)

Good luck to all left to go, and cheers to the organizers.
Yeah, really nice battle for seconds, through the rally. I had a good advantage of 8 seconds before last stage. Felt comfortable but Went off and stucked in some stones. Bodywatch felt like 8-10 seconds loss and I understodd it would be tight at finish.
Nothing to do about the mexican i front. Never knew mexicans had such speed on ice.

Some Mexicans are just fast everywhere

latest

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%