Rally - Rally of Great Britain - Mon 1st & Tues 2nd November 2010

I have a long way to go. Time to do the rally school. :)

The Rally School should be essential training for all RBR drivers. I regularly go back to it and try to refresh some of the techniques. The trick is remembering which one to do at which turns :rolleyes: . Damien told me over TS that he was doing some refresher training for "left foot braking", but I think he missed the ones covering "bridge crossing and fishing" :tongue: . Nice pic though Damien, lool. :D:D

Re the replays, I didn't think it was possible to save a replay if you don't complete the Stage??? Pity, some of the most spectacular crashes get missed. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter when you get the movie done Senad, it is always worth waiting for.
This one captures the action (and dangers) very well. :cool:

I see Darius using the old open door technique, but I don't think it works as well in the rain. :tongue:

Adam should get a bravery award, he certainly kept the right foot planted in some hairy spots. :eek:

Yup, Adam's drive was spectacular :D

I hope there aren't too many onboard shots, I like watching the suspension work :redface:

EDIT: I see a couple of black screens again... No idea where these are coming from, I resaved all *.avi files... :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back