Rally - Rally of Great Britain - Mon 1st & Tues 2nd November 2010

Okay now I have an issue. I try to load up the online session and it tells me my time is not correct. I tested this earlier and it worked fine. So then I let it make the adjustment and it tells me it couldn't do it so I need to do it manually. I don't understand this, since I tested it already in a session online to confirm I was good.

He's good to go, except he doesn't have the last stage. He'll have to skip that one. I don't understand why this happened. I tested it without issues. Let me restart my PC.

Unfortunately, Mal wasn't able to get his BTB Stages downloaded in time, so I have set up another Rally for him named "RD Great Britain OCX" starting at 8.00 GMT which is 6PM Queensland time.

I joined the guys on TS and Rob and Mal seem to have their installations mostly sorted. Great to have you on board, and great to meet Aaron on TS as well. :)

Good to meet you too! It was fun having people to chat with this time around.

My rally went about as well as it could have with just running cold. Had some good stages and some "good for Senad's movies" stages :) One DNF in the rain.

The three Aussie amigos have finally finished the OC Rally. Lots of fun, plenty of cheek over TS, plenty of sad tales of crashes into rivers, and some close quickish times among it all.
Damien and Rick kept taking turns to make sure I couldn't win any Stages for our group, but I had the last laugh (well sorta). :tongue::D

It was all going nice and smoothly, usual Mr Steady for me, until the last Stage. I managed to pull off the slowest roll down the hill after a very simple little mistake (note to self, don't use the handbrake on that long sweeping turn). The car gently rolled over and over down the hill for what seemed an eternity, finally finishing on it's roof, so I had to call for help. :redface::redface:

I really enjoyed this Rally, the England Stages are always exciting and challenging, especially when the weather turns nasty.

Thanks to Damien and Rick for the fun competition and the TS stories. :)

I'm away for the next three weeks or so, so I'll leave you all in Senads hands :eek:, with some assistance from Damien and Rick. Have fun, and see you when I return, just in time for Round 4 of the RDRC I hope. :ups:

Have fun on your time away, glad to hear that I'm not the only one loving English stages :).

Now I'm really interested in the results, wondering how fast you guys are in Gp. A compared to us (as in me, Senad, Robb and other similar-paced from Euro sessions. Jakub is usually an alien, so I don't count him :p).

Hey guys it was really nice chatting with you as well. As expected my first rally was a train wreck but it was all good fun. I knew I was in for a long rally when TS crashed my PC to start the rally. LOL. Oh well good fun, and look forward to racing with you guys next week!

Warren and Aaron - thanks for showing Mal and I the ropes. Appreciate your help.

I just wanted to sign up at the last min. for EUX sesion but it is not set up for 20:00GMT? , instead i see EUX for 23:59GMT?, i,m not sure i'll be able to join at that time, have a good one guys :(.

EDIT:

EUY Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday ( 11:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
USM Start: 05:00 GMT Tuesday * (11PM Mountain Time USA Monday)
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday *
EUX Start: 20:00 GMT Tuesday * ???

I just wanted to sign up at the last min. for EUX sesion but it is not set up for 20:00GMT? , instead i see EUX for 23:59GMT?, i,m not sure i'll be able to join at that time, have a good one guys :(.

EDIT:

EUY Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday ( 11:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
USM Start: 05:00 GMT Tuesday * (11PM Mountain Time USA Monday)
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday *
EUX Start: 20:00 GMT Tuesday * ???

Roman couldn't make it at 21, nobody else signed up, so I didn't create it.

If you want me to create one now, send me a PM please, I'm in GTL at the moment :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back