Rally - Rally Finland - Mon 18th & Tue 19th August 2014

I left a few seconds here on Kaihuavaara, though not as many as on Laajavouri and on the final 3 km's of Ouninpohja when I had lost the brakes on my Seat...

Yeah, what time is that gmt, and if I get the time Roy, could I take my C'ship car out for a couple of stages to test it after my install. (obviously this would not count in this event as I already ran very badly in the seat etc)

Roy, seriously, no need to do that, I just wanted to know if the results came through. The session was really only a test. So to save you some time simply answer with 'A' or 'B' below this post.

'A':
Yup I seen your results and your test seemed to go ok. Also, John, I think your brilliant and I promise to send you over grates of beer, one a week for the rest of your life...

'B':
Nope I got nothing, not only can you not drive but you cant even install this game right you N-Irish idiot. Also where are the beers you promised to send me for being such a great mod and organiser?

Cheers big ears

I had forgotten to download the results from the EUX-session, yay me...
SS01 - 8:49,00
SS02 - 2:10,75
SS03 - 2:45,31
SS04 - 4:20,72
SS05 - 2:36,42
SS06 - 23:00,00
Overall - 43:42,20

That puts you just 1 second behind Jonatan in the overall standings, but sadly does not take away any stage win from Magnar ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back