Rally - Old Swede, take 2 - Mon 15th & Tues 16th November 2010

You'll start at 23:30 (if your time conversion is right :)), and finish after 00:00. Roman had some issues last time, could be because of that.
Just save your times/replays/screenshots, should be fine.

EDIT: geez, 5 different time zones in the summer... Which one are you in anyway?

+11 then? So 8AM Sydney time should be 9PM GMT? That's just an hour after the regular EU session, so it should be fine :good:

What a brilliant car :D. Definitely one of my favourites.

Here's a Rally School run, with a couple of fails at the end :D

Good time Senad,it is not a easy car to start with,

Strange sing is that I had the most problems on the USA track all do it is a pretty wide track I was wobbling all over it lol

some driving tips??

btw can I drive with a different skin or give this a problem on the server??

Good time Senad,it is not a easy car to start with,

Strange sing is that I had the most problems on the USA track all do it is a pretty wide track I was wobbling all over it lol

some driving tips??

Ah, right, forgot this will be your first one, sorry :eek:. Well, at least you should be having fun fishtailing around :D

No idea about the USA stage, figured it wouldn't be a problem, since it's wide like you said. I'll try it now and see.

btw can I drive with a different skin or give this a problem on the server??

You can, the server doesn't care :good:

Mick Aspinall (aspy)- EU
Have been a Rally fan since 1981, about time i had a go.

Hiya, glad to have you join us :welcome:

EDIT: Tried Hualapai Nation. It can get a bit tricky with the jumps and hill left, downhill right stuff in the middle. No special tips, maybe someone who knows how to drive better?

Generally in this car I brake easy and early for corners.
Avoid the high edges of the road, it's easy to flip the car.
I also like to move the wheel left and right in a straight line, and time it so I slide into corners without sudden movements.
Easy on the throttle. Don't have that gauger plugin anymore, but I'd say usually less than 50% on the apex and corner exits.

This is one of the trickier cars to drive, hope both you and Mick don't get discouraged. Next one will be easier! :rally: :)

Just a heads up for any possible OC latecomers: I won't be creating a session unless someone signs up for it, and I probably won't be able to do it less than 6 hours before the session start. I occasionally like to sleep :D

Hehe, I tried it today too, only two spins in the first 4 stages :woot:

Feathering the throttle is the key, and don't be shy with the brake too.
I'm just scared to see what times Simone will do...

I'd like a rally club win! What better time to do it than when most of OC guys are nowhere to be seen :D

Plus, I needed some practice; when I tried the Rally School stage, it took me 5 restarts to finish the stage without spinning :D

Hugely upset with this but my wheel packed up on me over the weekend and so i will have to drop out of this and other rallying until I manage to sort it :(

Have fun tonight guys.

Oscar.

This time I have made too much errors....especially in ss 4-5 and 6...but it's ok,I have so much fun with this car and I'm happy for this race!Congratulations to all the pilots! :-D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%