GT5 Rally of Race Department Stage Challenge

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
Hi All,

In the next two weeks the GT5 racing club will be having a rally event organized, and with some help from Dubravko Sparovec we have come up with a three stage rally event, one on dirt, one on snow and the finale on a tarmac stage. Instead of using courses which PD have supplied us with, we are going to create our own stages. Therefore we will be making an extremely difficult and a very realistic event.

So here is your challenge I want to see who can create the best rally stages, each member is restricted to ONE stage so if you want to create a dirt stage its completely up to you. You are allowed to have a maximum of 2 circuist so make it count.

The stage restrictions are as follows each stage must be a minimum of two sections and a maximum of four sections, the track width has to be a minimum -4 with a maximum of + 2. If you wish to create a tarmac stage you cannot use a Kart template.

How to enter:
On the GT5 main menu select track creator and start creating, when are satisfied that your track has been completed and that you feel that you can't make any improvements to the track, save the track and set it as online, make sure you send me a PSN friend request either wise you track will not be entered. In this thread please post a picture of your track and state what stage your track is e.g Dirt, how long your track is, how many sections and major features in the track such as jumps and technical sections.

The Prize:
If your track gets selected to used in the event you will receive a 2008 Spec Rally Car with a full set of Dirt, Snow and Sports tyres, also I will be writing an article for RD about this event and will be including pictures of the winning tracks I will be mentioning the winners in the article.

This challenge will begin on 17th July and finish on 28th July.

The Best Of Luck

Stuart

i would participate, but i'm not at my home during the month of july and i don't have my ps3 with me :( so i won't be able to participate neither a good internet connection. summers are always a bit hard for me to race online, because i usualy spent july away from my home and in august is the only month i have avaible and sometimes i go visit family in the second half of the month, so for me it's almost impossible to race online during the summer

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%