Rally - NGP 4WD - Mon 16th & Tue 17th March 2015

And you are sure that you are the one messing up? It is sometimes hard for us EU-guys to keep track of all the time-changes in US/OC :) It might be us, as well. Please check that out Rhys :)

I did check it out Ole, and it was definitely my fault. 08:30GMT is currently 4:30 pm my time, and I mistakenly assumed that it was 5:30 pm my time (plenty of issues keeping track of time changes myself!). It was an honest mistake on my part, you guys were not at fault.

I drive this rally yesterday...........Hmmm I hope it is a long time to next time in the NGP cars. They feels......ehhh.....strange is the best word to describe them.
I'll think all the weight is in the roof, they roll round if you just use the smallest edges of the road, so you better keep them in the middle of the road.
I even turn it over when I, during the test of cars before the rally, go sideways into a corner, it just started to roll.

Back to the rally.....It went pretty well, I never felt confident to push hard , but did not do any mistakes so I'm happy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back