Rally - Neal Bates Tribute- Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd May 2011

Shame he and Evans have had some great liveries on the Corolla's.

A sample over the years

S2000
ttc_002.jpg

toyota-corolla-rally.jpg

2006.05.26_Toyota_Corolla.jpg

3080756822_32e3d1f5a4_z.jpg

Now there are two cars I wish someone would make for the game, the S2000 and Group N(P) Corolla. They may have only ben used in Australia but I think they are great.

BTW, I am sure someone would point out this, South Africa had an S2000 Corolla as well and it was driven by Alistar McRae in the rally of GB one year. Pity RSRBR got ride of the old Fiesta S2000 as well:(

This will be a difficult event for me, I think. I have the feeling of driving on ice, though the game and the surface says otherwise :tongue: I might wreck the remaining lot of Corolla WRC's just to get to the final stage :tongue:

No training. There is a chance that it will won't do any good!

SS1: No major mistakes until last sector. And damaged the car so it always run on top revs (no idea what's damaged...)

SS2: A couple of mistakes, and again that darn sidecrash killed the engine! :p

SS3: No sidecrash here, but a head on, full throttle, 6th gear into a stone. No problems at all, and it looks like I'm pretty fast on this stage even though I lost some there... For once I love a wierd damage model! :D

SS4: Forgot to change tyres - so dry tyres...couple of mistakes, andf the usual roll on this stage

SS5: My PC blacked out -.-

Lovely stuff.
Bagged third in the EU = happy face.
(I was watching you creeping up on me, Dariusz :D)
Maybe the practice with realistic damage is paying off. ;)
Looking forward to driving Outright 1s next season!

A rally to forget for me... Crashed on all the 4 first stages. Had okay pace on the next 2, but decided to call it a day after those. A fine selection of stages I never really do any good on this time around :tongue: Looking forward to a different challenge next time up :)

I had a great time and great fun driving the Corolla! :thumbup:

SS1: I had a few scary moments hitting the sand on the side of the road with my rear end but I made it home.
SS2: 1 CFH after I went off road avoiding trees successfully.
SS3: Too bad I had to retire because I love the stage and it happened in the last turn where I had a little encounter with rocks.
SS4: Mad after the mistake on the last stage I cooled down and went for it finishing 1st in EU
SS5: Pretty good pace but I couldn't avoid some local flora which made my engine overheat and at the end I was lucky to roll the car across the finish line, literally.
SS6: On this stage driving at night I took it easy and stayed out of trouble.
SS7: Clean and safe.
SS8: Good pace but rolled the car on the side so I had to call for help.

Very, very enjoyable drive, great car and stage combo :good:

ss1 & ss2 - australia is one of my fav countries in RBR, nice, trouble free run on both :)
ss3 & ss4 - usa is always giving me troubles , fast & furious:D, you really need to know the stages to be quick. So steady, cautious and trouble free ride :)
ss5 - thats where it went downhill:rolleyes:. Not from driving but hardware:mad:. Somehow my hb engaged and i spin out, missing some trees by share luck. When back on track the car just wouldn't go more then 10km\h. At that point i was confused as i didn't hit anything, never realizing it was my own hb:confused:. I try to keep going for about 45 sec and i,m about to retire when accidentally i jolt my hb and it disengages:goat:. I,m able to finish without any further problems but a huge time loss:eek:
ss6 & ss7 - a few heart stopping moments but enjoyable as england can be with those two:cool:, trouble free again:)
ss8 - was really looking forward to this one, and it didn't disappoint. A few little off's but nothing hit :rolleyes:, very enjoyable:cool:

After 8 stages my car is as new, lets hope toyota will let me drive it again sometime:wink:

:thanks: Warren ,Senad, RD. It was a blast:thumb:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years