Rally - Mudslide Mania - Mon 7th & Tues 8th June 2010

Is anyone else getting a request for a "update 05" when logging into RS center online.
Is there seperate patches just for rs center?

I assume there is no update 05 as 04 update is the most recent according to Rallysim FR.

Is this a known issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Warren, if Cam would like to run his Ford, I am more than happy to give it up and swap him for the Pug.

Especially considering he already had the Focus reserved... And I know how much he enjoys the Ford and despises the french slider.

Wedge? What you think? I think it's a done deal. :)

okay, rally is over for me, Peugeot even want my road car ( 206 GTI ) back. Rally was a huge long story ... oh wait, no, I just suck, 6 retirements if not more. Gave up in total disgust at my total lack of ability to keep a car in something even resembling something close to a straight line. am exceedingly frustrated, especially as every practice time at frazier was down into the 2.05 area, but oh well poo happens, See yas next one where hopefully I can manage to finish a stage

EDIT : To all who organized the rally, thanks very much for all the hard work, much appreciated

Stay with it John, it'll all come together (as if I would know!).

Another rally where I realise how much I suck. :D Thanks loads again to Warren. Good time and great chatting on TS.

Like the other Oceanic guys, pushed the proverbial up hill tonight.

Got on a bit of a roll and tried to keep with it.

Thanks to Warren for setting it up. Loving the new way of running it. Good stuff.

Oh, and the TS tonight was awesome. Much love guys.

Phew, finally finished, that was a very tough Rally, our most difficult so far. Like John, I didn't fall in love with the Peugeot, we had some marital problems at several stages tonight, limping it home on a few occasions.
It was still fun though, especially with so many guys on Ts giving each other plenty of ribbing. Sometimes, it's just good to laugh it off, it's only a game after all.

I'll repeat this later (tomorrow) with the final results, but I'm over the moon with the great surge in numbers, we now have all we need for some top Rally fun, if these levels of support continue.

Huge thanks to all of you for the support.

BTW, Damien has been knocked off his throne, it had to happen eventually, but who would have guessed who did it, hey Glenn. :wink:

Overall Rally Results

RDMudslideMania.jpg

(For a better view, see attached pic below.)

We have a new winner, Damien has been de-throned from his gravel dominance.

Congratulations to Glenn, a very good result in a very challenging Rally, showing once again that consistency is the key.
Great driving from Damien and Rick for the podium, and less than 30 seconds between the top three.

Stage wins were again well spread (just what I like to see :) )

Glenn 2 :beer::beer:
Rick 2 :beer::beer:
Eddie 2 :beer::beer: (well done in your first Rally)
Damien 1 :beer:
Lukasz 1 :beer:

SS05 proved to be a real killer, with half the field scoring the dreaded red ink, and a few more of us (me included) limping home with wrecked cars. :redface:

A nice welcome to all of our new Rally Club members , Ramon, Ryan, Nigel, Eddie, and Ondrej, it is so great to have you join us. I really hope you had some fun, sorry to give you such a difficult / dangerous Rally to start with, hopefully the next one is a bit less treacherous.

Again, huge thanks to everyone for your support, the growth of our Rally Club has been amazing in recent weeks, and to have 17 drivers is beyond my expectations, considering that I had major doubts about our survival. I hope you will continue to support us and join the fun spirit we hope to build. This is a great Sim, as some of you are discovering, but it is not at all easy, so thanks for your dedication.

Final thanks to Senad for helping organising the European Rally, and to Damien for his artistic banner.

Looking forward to our next Rally, we'll hopefully get some better weather next time, but maybe a night stage or two. :tongue:

BTW, dont expect this service in terms of Results being posted so early, I need my bedtime snooze but I know you are all interested in the results. It's a special treat this time. :ups: :rally: :sleepin:

Attachments

• RD Mudslide Mania.jpg
    RD Mudslide Mania.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 236
Thank you Warren, and gnight :D

Congrats podium. OC rally peeps are a lot faster than EU. Ramon 1st with us, and only 5th total.

My top 10 comment wasn't that far off after all. Was an atrocious performance, 11th is pretty good considering...
And great job Steve, nice position in a tough rally.

EDIT: I liked the Lancer, I think I'll use it as a new default.

Honestly mate; I was reading into RBR last week and installed it last Friday. I did half the rally school that Friday night and continued it Saturday afternoon. Then I installed the 2010 pack / etc. etc. and tried the first stage a few times and the others only once.
Asked Warren to set up a test event and he did with the first 4 stages. Tried it to see how the online stuff works.

That was all my preperation :) I call it beginners luck :)
On some stages it was ok, some I did not well with driving off track, rolling, crashing etc. But I survived and others had even worse problems lol.

It was fun and I will return, me likes this game.

Thanks to all who helped in organizing it and all drivers. Cool atmosphere here!

Woah Warren, the results are up ALREADY?!?! 12:00am your time?

Congratulations podium. Fantastic win by Glenn who showed consistency and good pace all night! Well done to the podium and great driving all round. Brilliant to see that the manufacturer's championship is so strong with the results well and truly mixed between them.

Great to see so many here, a tough first run for some of you with such a challenging rally.

Seems I met one of my personal challenges, to finish in the top ten, but failed on my attempt to get through a rally without a retirement. C'est la vie!

Great rally, Warren!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing