Rally - Monte Carlo 99- Mon 13th & Tues 14th September 2010

I'm going to test this today to see if I get the same problem as Tomas was having. If so, I'll remove the Peugeot from the list for next week.

Tomas, does this only happen when running on-line or also in Play Alone as well??

I have fully tested the Pug off-line and had no problems.
Senad and I both went on-line with the Pug in the Monte Carlo Mod again, and neither of us had the problem, and we both tried many "Calls for Help". I beat the little Pug up mercilessly too, but still no game crashes.

Very strange Tomas. :confused: Were you using a custom skin? Maybe a faulty install somewhere? Maybe try re-installing the A8W-99 Car Pack.

Dariusz solved his "drop to desktop" problem by downloading and installing some Runtime files. Maybe that might help you, and perhaps Dariusz can explain further which files he installed.

Time for my replays lol
SS3
How come i got stage win:confused::rolleyes:, driving half the stage with half open bonnet and praying for it to stay that way :D:D
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24257079/MC_ss3.rpl

SS5
How many times one can get lucky......a lot it seems:wink: i have used my deputat for this rally before it ends...
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24257080/MC_ss5.rpl

SS7
Had a nice high speed save 3/4 down the track and very clumsy off:redface: 1/2 down....
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24257081/MC_ss7.rpl

I hope you may get a few usable seconds from those 3 replays Senad:tongue::tongue:

Dariusz solved his "drop to desktop" problem by downloading and installing some Runtime files. Maybe that might help you, and perhaps Dariusz can explain further which files he installed.

After i,ve done a lot of research i found out about this runtime file and it worked for me. No more problems of any sort since.. :)
Just go to microsoft and look for VBRun60sp6.exe file, it is different for win vista, xp or 7 so get the right one for you.

After i,ve done a lot of research i found out about this runtime file and it worked for me. No more problems of any sort since.. :)
Just go to microsoft and look for VBRun60sp6.exe file, it is different for win vista, xp or 7 so get the right one for you.
I can't any version of this file where win7 is mentioned, do you have a link? Otherwise I will install the one I found.

I had installed the latest All_cars pack, but I will download the A8W-99 pack and install it

Well done Senad, gave me some great laughs. Many of us seemed consistent in the spots to crash, I wonder if we'll remember them next time we are there? :rolleyes:
Dariusz and I were almost identical in our "moments" at Bisanne, but his recovery was a little more effective than mine. :redface: You had me sucked in, convinced I was about to see you hit the "tree of champions" too. :tongue:

Thanks for the fun mate, this is what makes the Rally Club so enjoyable. :thumb:

Well done Senad, gave me some great laughs. Many of us seemed consistent in the spots to crash, I wonder if we'll remember them next time we are there? :rolleyes:
Dariusz and I were almost identical in our "moments" at Bisanne, but his recovery was a little more effective than mine. :redface: You had me sucked in, convinced I was about to see you hit the "tree of champions" too. :tongue:

Thanks for the fun mate, this is what makes the Rally Club so enjoyable. :thumb:

Maybe I'll hit that tree when I get a bit better. Just random trees for me these days :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%