Rally - Monte Carlo 2014 - Mon 13th & Tue 14th January 2014

There is usually no video from the club events unless someone makes videos of their own driving, like Rhys is doing.

But about that... I have a day off on Thursday...

So, if people send me a link to replays (and skin if wanted) - and enough people do it, I'll guess I can throw together a little RSRBR 2014 debut rally highlights thingy! :)

Was about to ask for a car change, but then I realised.... I would choose the humongous giant massive huge Octavia in the first place :D

Ye, well, you wouldn't be able to change anyway :) The first 16 is locked into the cars they chose. If everyone was free to choose, we could end up without some cars. So, atm, it's only signups 17-23 that can change cars :)

I haven't got this 4 GB track files. But with 1.0 and without packs when starting Puy du Lac I get this:
"No internet connection. Unable to retrieve some parameters. You must be connected on internet during track loading."
Does it tell my while downloading 1.1; so no, I am on the internet. Posting here:roflmao:

Why can Luka join? This is not about having tracks installed.

Stage 1 - Puy Du Lac - 03:33.04 - TERRIBLE! Went into the cornfields twice! Once hit an invisible wall and got a bit of damage.

Stage 2 - Sorica - 08:50.36 - Mom told me I got a negative grade in school when I was at the first hairpin. I hit the armco barrier and a bit of damage was visible. Luckily for me, I could not feel any difference. I took the car to the finish without pushing, knowing that I cant fully concentrate. Not happy.

Stage 3 - Cote d'Arbroz - 03:12.71 - Great fun! Not the fastest because of the skidding but who cares.

Stage 4 - Bisanne - 05:02.47 - Amazing!!!!! I havent had this much fun in RBR for a long time. Clipped armco with my arse 2 or 3 times.

Stage 5 - Joux Verte - 06:28.91 - Went great until I hit two barriers in the last kilometer or so, had to reverse on both occasions.

Stage 6 - Peyregrosse Mandagout - 09:28.56 - Decent. Had some collisions with the walls. Love the hairpins, hate the rest of the stage!

Overall - The length of this rally is perfect. I wouldnt want to do anything longer, nor anything shorter. That last stage got me a bit sweaty! God, Im out of shape......

Last edited:
Bisanne went quite bad now, would have retireed for sure if it was set on Realistic, hit a few more trees than necessary and had to reverse a few times...

... So I will go for your gamble, proper Rallye Monte-Carlo style, and hope for the best :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%