Rally - Maxi-mum Attack - Mon 24th & Tue 25th March 2014

That was such a fun rally with a good mix of stages. normally I dislike the FWD cars but that 306 sounds good and the more aggressive you are with it the better it responds.

Thanks for putting on a good show!!!

EUY created at 19:00 GMT tuesday :)
****. I think you mistakenly created it at 20:00 GMT. I won't have the rally finished on time. Oh well , I turned it on an hour ago only to find I'd have to get used to the FFB again after playing iRacing instead for a week or two. I'll be there next week anyway. See you . :)

****. I think you mistakenly created it at 20:00 GMT. I won't have the rally finished on time. Oh well , I turned it on an hour ago only to find I'd have to get used to the FFB again after playing iRacing instead for a week or two. I'll be there next week anyway. See you . :)
19:00 GMT = 20:00 CET, and that was 36 minutes ago :)

Nice rally! As always, felt like I had to go flatout at the beginning of Peklo and killed the car at the second corner. Apart from that it was challenging and fun! Despite a few spins and a call for help on the last stage, I still really love that stage! :)

Somehow the second stage did not start for me, RSCenter said the stage had started, but the game was not launched. So I quit the session and joined it again, and then I was able to continue. I hope this is ok.

Where did it say 20:00 GMT? You asked for a 19:00 GMT session, that was 20:00 server time last week (we changed to summer time this weekend) and that was exactly when the session started aswell.
This week and half a year ahead a 19:00 GMT session will start at 21:00 server time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back