Rally - Maxi-mum Attack - Mon 24th & Tue 25th March 2014

Hello again @PabloCostales ! :)

To be able to participate in RD-events, both club rally/races and championships around on the site, you have to be a licensed member. To become a licensed member, you can click any of the links I've provided in this post.
Until you've gained a license, you will not be able to drive in any rallies/races here, as you will not have the password for the sessions :)

I took the Peugeot 306, as it is the most savage of these cars. Now it's time for "Win, loose or die!"

SS01 - I put the right rear just outside a drop, enough to turn the car into a slide and spear into spectators on the other side of the road - CFH.
SS02 - Flat out, okay time.
SS03 - Rolled it after 1 km, smashed it into the trees about halfway through, then I had high temperature on the final 3 km. Funny stage, though!
SS04 - Forgot to put on long gearing, but I think that saved me from an even wilder ride!
SS05 - We're on the stages where you win it or die trying for real now, I think I've come out quite well so far.
SS06 - Left the road, and when I was flick-spinning myself back on the road I overdid it and slid down the slope on the other side. CFH...
SS07 - With 2 km to go my game minimized to do nothing when the desktop showed. Annoying!

Blah. Could have been a good result, I was having a very good run at Sorica when I got thrown out...

Fabian Bonora - Fabian_Bonora - EU

Super spontaineous check in at the crowded EU session!
After a long Pit-Stop, I can finally join the glamorous Rally Club again! Good to back, not expecting much but Happy Wheelspin Guys!

SS1: Damnit! Had a perfect stage until one of the last corners, braked very gently as per the rest of the stage, and the back end decided since it was on a slight slope that it would keep sliding, then the rear bumper nudged a hypercondriac spectator so there goes the good time :\
First time with a kitcar on something other than tarmac...was interesting.

SS2: Another careful stage, this time with no mistakes. Who needs the handbrake when the rear slides out anyway?

SS3: This stage was the PRIME example of why I passionately hate everything about FWD cars.
Absolutely god-awful. WHY U NO TURN! No, I didnt ask to slide into a place where I can only CFH from, I just want you to turn!!

SS4: Good battle with Keegan in there, still cautious cause you never know when it will bite..

SS5: Dem hairpins....

SS6: Grip. Put the hammer down a little bit. was pleasantly surprised.

SS7: FFFFFFFFFFFFF
not even halfway through the stage and the car overheats. FML.

Well that was a bag of :poop::poop: result for me.
Was getting right into the hang on sorica and was hoping for a decent time.
But I suppose I can take *one* stage from this that I was pleased with, and hope the end results reflect it.

Great rally, bad luck :p

Hope next week I can redeem myself ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back