Rally - Masters Challenge - Mon 6th & Thue 7th April 2015

Welp, Peyregrosse didnt work as expected. Ill try to gain some time back by pushing :)
Btw, first stage was Punto S2000 because I was rushing back home and when I opened RSRBR Public I saw the time was 18:15:55, quickly clicked the session and wrote the pass, it was 18:15:59 when I clicked go :):)

-Welp, never mind the pushing part, did a Block - Portugal at Mineshaft

Last edited:
First stage was clean&slow. I remember I used to like the Daniel-Bonara SS stage but I should have tested the car before. It was so responsive like I couldnt believe it till the finish line.. I cocked up many hairpins with turning in too quick and just kept punching the tyre walls. A few spins as well there, meh. When I saw the length of SS3 I knew for sure I wouldnt survive it. I might or might not have done that stage once in my life. I dont know. It was beautiful but too many Magnar and Manuel fans all around the corners so I did the duty to ran over a few of them. And a few spins but overall a nice stage, I loved it! :) 4th stage - well, again, I wish I had tested this stage before. I didnt understood from the pacenotes how to enter that thingy before finish.. Of course I took the wrong side and crashed. Drove over the finish line slowly with oil radiator being broken. Mineshaft... All I could remember about Mineshaft was that I am scared to drive there. And I crashed pretty early on the stage, just a few corners after we went to the tarmac for the first time. Crashed, stucked in 2nd gear, had to CFH and the engine stopped - stage over. Didnt want to go and drive Noiker after that failure. Too long and it would have been pointless with one retirement already. Besides.. I hate Noiker.. :)

It was fun, I wish I could get into RDRC class to have this as my car, it works nice on tarmac.. the surface on which Im complete shite. Thanks for the rally guys!! :) Some close battle there Daniel, at least at some point! :)

Last edited:
Well first of all, thank you Viesturs and Luka for giving me my first session win :D

Indeed some close times with Viesturs (you would have been much quicker on Daniel Bonara stage without your trouble, since my run was almost trouble free), I had to CFH on Peyregrosse down a cliff and you hit spectators: and we had a really close time on such a long stage! And then onto to the short one and I manage to fully hit the chicane at the end, but still managed to finish.
I was happy to not destroy the car at the landing in Mineshaft, and Noiker 2 was a matter of remembering the stage again, which resulted in a CFH after the car bounced on this huge hole on the road at the beginning; for some reason I thought the car would be fine this time, after years of crashing here - hopefully I learned the lesson this time...

A quick and fun rally, nice idea guys! Thanks for putting it up. And look forward to the results, although I don't expect to beat any alien :)

Last edited:
My first rally finished....Some stupid mistakes but i enjoy very much...Dont understand how Opel Adam was so fast. I was runing 300 hp and stay behind even without mistake...Magnar is crazy driver...dont want to be his co driver in real rally car....:sick: :O_o: :poop: ;) hehe

Mineshaft and Noiker was crazy..dameged car..top speed and than the tree come from nowhere directly infront of my car...hehe...but all other stages was good..Magnar...next time take car with tarmac tyres on gravel and maybe..just maybe... i can be faster than you. :) I definitely join rallys on this forum...tnx for good race...now waiting for results :thumbsup:

@Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes
Just alerting you guys to let you know that one of the OC times needs to be amended for future rallies.

It is currently just past 17:30 my time (Western Australia) at the time of writing, and just past 9:30GMT.Now that daylight savings has ended in the eastern states, the equivalent time over there would be 19:30 compared to the times already listed.

Just letting you guys know! :)

EDIT: Made a mistake, fixed.

SS1 - Gran Canaria, one of my favourites. Blitzed it. Very happy with my time.
SS2 - Daniel Bonara, one of my least favourites. That Audi doesn't cope well with the tight spaces on this stage... Crashed. Twice. Not too happy with that.
SS3 - Woohoo, Peyregrosse! Unfortunately, didn't even make it to the first split. The car decided not to turn into a turn it had been fine in many times before. Quite frustrating.
SS4 - Lyon-Gerland... short and sweet, but still bites. Understeered into the concrete at the first turn then crashed again in the chicane. Lost about 15 seconds, which is unacceptable. What a run of errors...
SS5 - Was looking forward to Mineshaft as the Quattro is very at home on gravel. But 2 CFHs and a destroyed clutch saw that I could not do it justice. Ergh.
SS6 - It was on Noiker that I was reminded to never EVER trust the pacenotes. K-left? Nah, say it's a fast left, we'll be just fine

All-in-all, I probably didn't beat the aliens in their R2s. Too many big screw-ups. But I guess that's why I'm not an alien!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%