Rally - Le Tour de France - Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st July 2012

I hope I can make this one. I've been extremely busy these last few weeks. No practice again but I want to stay sharp for the season

Corey Twyman - theFlash - US - A8W-00 Citroen Xsara T4

My rally had a very bad start and in SS03 my brother was talking to me and I was distracted, I went off the hill but good thing the car didn't roll so I still managed to climb my way back to the road. After that I got my pace back but Magnar is already way ahead, we were also very close on SS07, Magnar is sure flying on this tour :thumbsup:

Thanks and good luck to all.

I had a very good rally this time. But i had a strange problem after SS6, there my screen turned blue and the PC shout down and restarted, I try to rejoin the session and i come back in, but now i had to drive SS6 once more. This is no problem for me and i drive the rest of the stages. I feel it is not fair cos i drive one stage 2 times so it is find by me if i'm excluded from the resultlist cos i drive one stage 2 times.
Nice fight Fernando.

My rally had a very bad start and in SS03 my brother was talking to me and I was distracted, I went off the hill but good thing the car didn't roll so I still managed to climb my way back to the road. After that I got my pace back but Magnar is already way ahead, we were also very close on SS07, Magnar is sure flying on this tour :thumbsup:

Thanks and good luck to all.
To bad about SS3; people just don't understand Sim Racing!

Well once again some Red Ink! DNF on SS2,3 and 8 :mad:.

2 Was really annoying was only 0.5km away from the finish and back end stepped out and could not hold it in time and killed it.

3 though to hell with it and gave it everything I had! Was too much and just after the first split clipped a bank, 2 wheels and when putting her back down hit a tree and killed it again!

8, lost it into the 2nd 90L (over crest into) and although I though I'd held it and just bumped the bale (full lock and booted it), hit the bale a bit harder and damaged the rear suspension. Carried on slowly but lost it about 2/3 way through and killed it again!

Was happy with some of my times though, 7 was going very well untill 0.3km from end when I spun again! Still happy with my time.

Had fun though, thanks to all! :D

Sion

But i had a strange problem after SS6, there my screen turned blue and the PC shout down and restarted, I try to rejoin the session and i come back in, but now i had to drive SS6 once more. This is no problem for me and i drive the rest of the stages. I feel it is not fair cos i drive one stage 2 times so it is find by me if i'm excluded from the resultlist cos i drive one stage 2 times.

Thanks for letting us know Magnar, very honest of you. :thumbsup:
Senad and I have checked the Server results, discussed it, and have no problem allowing your results to stand since this is a Club Rally, not a serious Championship Round.

Ole Marius Myrvold - Myrvold - USX - Skoda Octavia WRC 99 (because it's the only car not driven by anyone else - poor "little" thing). Edit: Someone actually decided to use it. Oh well, I'm still going with it! :p

And, no practice since last RD rally, and "le tired"... ouch.'

EDIT2: Oh, and any reason for no Lancer/Carisma? :)

SS1: Oh, so long time since I drove RBR, it was strange. I had expected the car to be a bit more stable than it was. And I had one half-spin. Not very fast, but, I cannot expect to be fast when I never drive anymore! :)

SS2: Really struggled with the adaption to light fog. Ended in a tree halfway on split 2. Oh, **** happens!

SS3: Went out in the last corner, after much trouble...

SS4: Retired, with a freezed game :(

Oh well, did some mistakes, but got into the rythm on my fav. stage of them all. Didn't help much, but it was fun again. Seems like me and Roy are connected in some way when it comes to the joy of driving!

There are none in those two car packs, don't know why.
I know why, they were Gr.A cars - and I still mean that Mitsubishi robbed Makinen from his 5th title with them putting in the WRC car in the last races in 01!

I saw Myrvold on the server. He was quick on the first 2 splits but too bad about the rest of the rally! Mine wasn't too bad, had fun though.
SS1: Foggy, but clean run.
SS2: Good speed, no mistakes.
SS3: I find this to be more fun than in the opposite direction.
SS4: No mistakes.
SS5: I probably could have been 2 to 3 seconds quick in the day, but no complaints.
SS6: Good run.
SS7: Happy with this run. It was only my 2nd or 3rd go at this stage.
SS8: When you get it right, this is a fun stage. I though it would catch many people out so I pushed hard. First split was promising, but braking on grass lead to a spin. To make up time, I push too hard and over shot junction, broke suspension, and, yeah. Can't wait to compare my practice runs to the top times!

Good rally!

Hi,

It was my first event participation in Rallye on RD.
I was a bit disapointed with my poor performence... :) I had to retire in 3 or 4 stages (too much) In 1 stage, I was close to the end but I killed the engine...

I didn't know very much the behaviour of the Peugeot 206 WRC 99, and the bad weather/fog etc... was quite new for me.

Next time I will try to be more prepared and to make some tests with the car.

See you next time!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back