Rally - Kit cars - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th April 2012

Oh yeah..

Viesturs Priede - Viesturs - EUY

EDIT:

Did the first 2 stages slowly. Had few mistakes in 2nd stage though. And got stuck in the last corner before finish at Harwood Forest. Lost about 20-30 seconds, got me pissed off.

Shepherds Shield went OK, with few mistakes but nothing too bad. Had my first crash at Joux Plane, got bounced behind the barrier and got stuck in the grass. Calling for help was faster way to go I think but yet I somehow managed to get out by my self. Was doing Cote D`Arbroz slowly, just to finish it.

I have never liked Greenhills, especially in this dirrection. Rolled it over twice. The first rollover was silly, the second one was pretty huge, actually. Also got stuck at the river, had to go in the wrong dirrection (of river) to get back on track. Chirdonhead was going really nice, I enjoyed that stage but rolled it over heavily at 90-degree turn and stuck being off the road. Didnt lose that much time but still, that stage could have been perfect without that dumb mistake. Did the last stage slowly to survive - no big mistakes.

Im amazed that I didnt retire any stage, neither called for help. There were 1 or 2 times when it could have been faster to just call for help though. But meh, it was fun. Thanks for setting it up and thanks for giving me this chance to do it because Im leaving home in few hours and wont be back for few days. Thanks again and good luck everyone else :)

looks soo good. but unluckily my computer is totally dead now. and cannot run at all. needs a new harddrive. so cannot play this weeks club race. what a shame on sucha an awesome event. Good luck to you all

just incase
andrew koojo - andyone - EU

Thanks guys....but i'll think the car was the diffrence today. I'll try a coupple of the other cars but no one was near the exelent handling of the car i drove. It was so fun to drive, just throw it into the corner nearly backward, and steer with the the accelerator.Big fun and thanks for this rally.I enjoyed every meter of it even if i had a roll on stage 2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back