Rally - Italian Job - Mon 21st & Tue 22nd October 2013

Good job too, yet again I've been caught out by the timing thing. It said the rally started at 21:00 when I joined up just there (20:29) it was already at the 3rd stage.
Session EU started at 19:00 GMT (21:00 server time) and EUZ starts at 21:00 GMT (23:00 server time)

edit: btw, congrats Emil and the others, it was a fun rallysprint, and the Mini is quite a joy to drive :) I prefer the longer stages though :p
Thanks to roy for the organization!

Well EU session has finish. Great driving Kundo41 :thumbsup:, i hope you will join us next season in championship. Damien, you were fast too:thumbsup:.How about Mini next season? Guys, have great time driving this great car on this great rally. See you...

Guys, I noticed late that friend of mine is not lincenced yet, but I have told server pass to Kundo on TS. My bad, sorry for that. BTW: He's one hell of a fast bastard ;)

Guys, I noticed late that friend of mine is not lincenced yet, but I have told server pass to Kundo on TS. My bad, sorry for that. BTW: He's one hell of a fast bastard ;)

Problem with that is passwords are not supposed to be shared, for any reason.

Anyway, my rally went perfect. Until a stupid little road sign-stick-thingy 15metres before the finish at Loch Ard made my car stop... So, I'm 99.9% sure I lost the overall win there :(

Sorry guys, was going to take part in the OC session today due to me not being able to take part last night but unfortunately the buss I was going to take back home from school didn't run for some reason and I just now got back home :(

I was really looking forward to this one as well :(

I had a good fun during the rally despite my troubles.

I didn't get the setups right for Puy and Lamb so I was having a difficult time with the grip and on Puy with braking. On both stages I had a close encounter with spectators and I lost some time later into the stages.

Loch Ard is a nice stage but the surface is not that good. Good thing it wasn't raining.:)

OOOOOO.......now i get the point...heh... it`s problem with positioning words in the right place....should be written "...making hard for me to win..."
I can imagine how fun this was for you "english speaking " guys, so i dare you to write in croatian for one day (with no google translate help)....just for fun hehehehehe ;):thumbsup:.
Bok dečki, vidimo se na slijedećem rally-u :D:D:D

Bok dečki, vidimo se na slijedećem rally-u :D:D:D
With a bit of Hunch and Guessing:

The last bit will most likely be something like "see you or meet you at/in the next/following Rally and the first part is most likely bye guys :)

Note: I had highest possible grades in Swedish, English and German at school so it might help me a bit to have "language sense" as my teacher told me that I must have....... :confused::unsure::)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back