Rally - Hill Climb & Sprints Festival- Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th September 2011

Yep, there is a mistake on the EU event. (Joux verte v2 was set in stage 10 instead of Joux Plane v2)

I propose to cancelled this stage (if OC and US have Joux Plane v2) or to set Joux verte v2 for everybody in stage 10.

Report:

2667_MEDIUM.jpg

Two new Sessions added (as requested):

EUX starting 17:00 GMT Tuesday

EUZ starting 19:00 GMT Tuesday

ALSO:

I've changed SS10 to Joux Verte v.2 so that all other sessions match those used by EU . (No problem Senad :wink: )

That was a fun bundle of rally nuggets.

No time for practice this weekend, so settled down to pick a car about an hour beforehand.
Like a woman buying shoes, I ended up with the first car I drove, but only after trying on all the other ones.
Hello Suzuki! Fun little cars in this class.

The short short stages meant that even tiny mistakes were punished hard.
Even so, I finished second only to Maaaaaaaaaaaaaylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.
Expecting a few cheeky OCs to drop into the zone atween us, but looking like a semi-decent result.

Cheers Warren, Senad and all the good good people.
See ya next week.

ok i'm home and installing update 7. haven't tried any of the cars or practiced any of the stages but why not go for a drive.

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US

... nevermind. no session to jump into since no one from US signed up.

It was a nice rally for me. As you know, tarmac is not my favorite stage but I think that I become faster and faster, event after event on tarmac.

I only made a mistake on Pribram S2, on the first lap after the cans. That's make me loss 10s, the other stages were good or very good.

Absolutely Epic rally for me!! Got lost in RSI 2 and Pribram 1 (?) and killed the car in SS10 but apart from that, I think it was my best rally I've had so far :D
I really hope you guys get the times as I was a bit worried when I saw "skipped" next to everyone elses name on about the second half of the rally. I do have a screenshot if they don't show. But all in all, excellent!

Well we lost Mike80 on the 2nd or 3rd stage, not sure what happened to him but the rest of us raced all of the other stages, we all got lost on Pribram 1 haha! I saved my times, just need to know what to do with them now? I was just about to ask Warren but the TS server dropped out for a minute.

I managed to be able to join this Rally, and it turned out to be fun, but very different. Very frantic action with no chance for a spell or to relax.

I followed Norman's advice and chose the same shoe, the Suzy. Main reason was hugely technically based, it looked the smallest and therefore less chance of hitting something. :rolleyes:

I loved the sound of the little Suzy, felt like I was on a motorbike instead of a car, man it revs high.

Things were going smoothly until Pribram 1, where I got lost and ended up driving an extra loop around the town. I wondered why the co-driver went silent for so long, turned out he didn't go to sleep, he was just waiting for me to find the right roads again. It might have been nice if he had given me some direction though. :tongue: Turns out I wasn't the only one who got lost there, almost all of the Aussies did it too.:redface:
Then on Pribram 2, I slammed those bloody barrels again, wrecking the steering. That made the rest of the Stage pretty "interesting" especially on the gravel bits.
I loved the atmosphere of the ROC 2008 finish stage. The crowds were there to cheer us home.

Thanks to all the other Aussies on TS, and to all who joined the OC session. We seemed to be all pretty close most of the time. Tremayne was looking very impressive until he also got lost at Pribram, as did Damien. :tongue: We have another fast Aussie among us, woohoo!!. :banana:

Jack put in some impressive times on many stages too.

You should be ok Norman, I don't think any of us "lost" Aussies will slot into that gap in front of you. :) Maybe if we had a GPS or compass, maybe. :rolleyes:

I saved my times, just need to know what to do with them now? I was just about to ask Warren but the TS server dropped out for a minute.

Yep, we all lost Teamspeak at that time, I think someone may have cut us off.
Tremayne, your times should be recorded on the Server, and Senad will pick them up from there. However, hang onto your times just in case.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%