Rally - Henri Toivonen Tribute - Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th October 2011

Grats again Seb. :thumb:

Well done to Jeff and Viesturs, first time on the podium for both drivers. You guys handled a very tricky car quite well. :doublethumb:

Good to see Viesturs and Paul stealing a couple of Stage wins away from the Champ too. :wink:
It was a pretty good outing for the USA guys this time. :cool:

There wasn't as much RED INK as I expected, but it looks like plenty of us tried hard to destroy these monsters. :rolleyes:

Huge thanks to all the brave souls who gave this Group B demon a go, it was sure a fun experience, we'll be sure to revive these things again soon.

Huge thanks to Senad for his tireless (and sleepless) Admin work with the server and results (very slick again), and to Damien for yet another classic banner to honour Henri Toivonen. :thanks::thanks:

Next week will return to more "normal" cars (something quite modern, hint hint), but will see us "enjoy" the thrills of Realistic Damage. :tongue:

Amazed right now, was not expecting to get 2nd overall. I got myself a silver medal! :D Thanks for the shout out Warren and I hope to keep placing well, or even finishing all the tracks. Once again thanks Senad for the putting the event on and the speedy results posting. Looking for forward to the next rally!

Very surprised to have grabbed a stage win. Especially at Frazier Wells II. Last time we ran that course I only got 500 meters in before replacing my group A Impreza's engine compartment with a Sequoia. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to put 8 stages in a row together.

Congrats to the podium, especially Jeff for representing the US of A.

Haha, lost 2nd place overall in the last stage. I knew its going to ruin the rally. Well done Paul on winning the 4th stage. Missed it by few tenths. Although the next fastest guy in this stage was 3s away so its still great. Congrats to Jeff and Sebastien. To be honest, I didnt expect the podium. But Im happy with it.. especially with these cars :)

Thanks to the organizers, great rally :) I hope to see more gr. B cars.. especially the legend - Audi :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 146 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%