Rally - Henri Toivonen Tribute - Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th October 2011

Would help if you put in GMT for us. You'll probably have less chance of messing it up than Warren or I :D

Yes please. I do my best to do the conversions, but it is a case of "all care and no responsibility". With all of the subtle variations of DST changes around the world, it is not easy to always be correct in guessing your preferred time. The "locals" usually know best. :wink:

Paul Newton - iam27paul - USX

Put me down for USX for now. I won't find out until the last minute if I'll be able to run, and if I am, I won't have any practice. This will be fun.

All Drivers Please Note:

RSRBR2011 Update 08 has now been released.
It looks like nothing has been done to affect this Rally, however, drivers are advised to update as soon as they can. Using Update 07 shouldn't affect this rally, but I can't be totally sure.

If I'm not mistaken, I would have to load it before running each stage? There's no way to go round that, to make it default or something?

Yep, you need to load them before each Stage, but it is a quick n simple process.

Just paste the setups into the RBR\Saved Games\Group_B_Normal folder, before playing the game.
In the Session, when you hit Go, to start the Stage, open the Tune Car option, Load Settings, pick the setup, load it, hit escape, Drive Stage.

Only a few extra steps than normal.

BTW: I've added the Snow setups now too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%