Rally - Hello Kitty (Purr Purr) - Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th May 2013

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
"Hello Kitty (Purr Purr)"
Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th May 2013
francois%20duval%20puma.jpg
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 Update version 3 is required for this event!
Time to let the Puma stretch it's legs!

Sessions: RD Kitty EUX / RD Kitty EU / RD Kitty EUY

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the requestat least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.
Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!

Car Pack: A6K_3

Damage: Realistic

SS01 - Australia - Mineshaft - Mix - Good - Night
SS02 - Czech Republik - Stryckovy-Zadni - Tarmac - Good - Dusk
SS03 - Slovakia - Peklo Tarmac - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS04 - USA - Fraizer Wells -Tarmac - Good - Day
SS05 - World Stages - Canyon - Gravel - Good - Day
SS06 - England - Sheperds Shield - Snow - Good - Day
SS07 - England - Sweet Lamb II - Gravel - Heavy Cloud (Damp Grip) - Dusk
SS08 - Finland - Kaihuavaara - Mix Mod - Rain/Snow Heavy Cloud (Wet Grip) - Night

EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST)
EUY Start: 16:15 GMT Tuesday *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.*EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did reach split 1 on one of the stages will count!
NOTES:

· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod and Update 03 in order to participate!
· You will also require the A6K_3 car pack.
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.

IMPORTANT:

· Please sign up in the following format:RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running:Here

Drivers:

Please Note: Remember to choose Ford Puma in the A6K_3 Car Pack!

1. Jonatan Åcerclinth - Navitori - EU
2. Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EUX
3. Tapio Rinneaho - TTupsi - EUX
4. Daniel Monteiro - Daniel Monteiro - EUX
5. Driver
6. Driver
7. Driver
8. Driver
9. Driver
10. Driver
11. Driver
12. Driver
13. Driver
14. Driver
15. Driver
16. Driver
17. Driver
18. Driver

The cat-car, Ford Puma is on the road again, stretching it's legs, fast and stealthy!

General RBR Club Rally Rules:
1. You need to be a licensed member to take part in this event. Gaining a license is a very easy thing to do. Just click here and you will get a license for in a day or two!

2. As always, Club Events are for casual fun racing. It's always great fun to be fastest, and win. But this is not the main thing to achieve in Club Events. The club events are for developing your skills and test new cars and stages.

3. The usual RaceDepartment rule do apply. You need to keep two wheels on the road. Even though this is a rally game. We will not check this on replays, but for yourself, and all the other drivers please follow this rule.

4. RaceDepartments Terms of Service do apply. If you haven't read it, or don't remember the 19 points of the ToS. Please read it again.

5. If you feel the need to contact anyone about something that's happened on the forum or on the stages for some reason, you can always report the post. Or you can send a Private Message to either Ole Marius Myrvold or Roy Magnes (by clicking on the link in the names).

6. The RBR Club Staff reserve the right to ban any person from driving in the Rally Club. The time of the ban will differ from each situation. You can still be banned from the RBR Club, even though you do not lose your RD License, but you cannot drive if you don't have a license.

7. As this is not a circuit, there is no possible way for one driver to affect another during the events. By such, there should not be any reason for drivers to be angry with one eachother after a rally. A good rule is to read through your post before posting it. If it comes across as angry, or full of sarcasm. It might be good idea to wait some more minutes to post. Remember the general RD rule: " Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff."

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This is a FWD car, and handles quite typical for an FWD. Being a S1600 it is aggressive and fast, but much more forgiving than the older Kit Cars!

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2013, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4. Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. This means the A6K_3 Car Pack!

5.There is a NEW password for both the servers(sessions) and teamspeak. Please check it out here!

6. Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff!

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post! The sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck! And hope that noone gets in any trouble!

ss1: Tarmac tyre was a bad choice which meant i had to be pulled out of the ditch 3 times!

ss2: My first ever time on this stage i think, although i recognized the beginning of the Pribram stage. Bumpy as hell, had my heart almost jumping out of my mouth the moment i realised i went into the new part of the stage, what a thrill at high speed! Even beat Roy here but he must have had issues because even I left the road 2 times at the beginning and won.

ss3 and ss4: Was so happy with stage 2 that I just wanted to go fast, but that (again) resulted in hitting a tree in the first couple of hundred metres...

ss5: spent 50% of the time on the driveable ditch, but at last finished a stage again.

ss6: a very slow roll put me on the side, but still enjoyed the drive

ss7: a few very wide slow corners, but plwed well through the mud to make it a double stage win in session (WOOHOO! :D)

ss8: was it me or were there all 3 surfaces here? Sometimes i was a mere passenger, but this was really good to learn how to control the throttle, really good fun!

Thanks again guys for organizing, let's see if the low attendance will give me a top 5 :D

I had to call for help on ss1, ss2 and ss7 this time around. I was called on so I missed ss3, and then drove in fury and crashed heavily on ss4 as a result of that. I won ss5, ss6 and ss8 in the session, though, and felt like I had a good flow on my attack here :)

SS8 was fun with gravel, snow, ice and tarmac all in one, making it a real challenge to get through on my gravel-tyres.

There are still sessions to be created, join in people! I promise you will not be savaged by a big cat if you join!

Should've taken more cautiously. It was 21:58 when I realised it was Monday and EU session would start in two minutes. Just made it to the start of the first stage but the concentration wasn't there. I gave up after three stages :unsure:

If you could create a session this afternoon, say, 14 GMT or something, I could drive.

EDIT: I just realized I've become my own worst nightmare; requesting sessions a few hours before they would start :D
My apologies.

I can create a session for myself when I get home. Since I'm be doing the results, it's allowed! Is it?

In any case, if anyone else wants to join me this afternoon, shout.

Was a slightly frustrating evening as my power supply (batteries as I'm on wireless keyboard) decided during the end of SS1 that the supply to my esc buttong wouldn't work anymore so I did the whole event not being able to call for help when needed.

SS1 - Mineshaft:

Had one mayor off where I was going to CFH but couldn't so powered through the trees and got back on the gray stuff. Think I might even have won this stage so I'm all happy :)

SS2 - Stryckovy-Zadni:

Not even a CFH would have helped....

Came flying through the jump at the beginning of the stage and the rear end decided to fly higher than the front end and I damaged the radiator. The way these 1600 cars work you need to rev them hard to try and get anything out of the engine to tried to get through the stage as quick as possible but the Ford wasn't like the Alfa is and it died around 1.5 minutes before the end of the stage :(

SS3 - Peklo Tarmac:

Was a scare stage. Tried to solve the Suspension trouble from the stage before but only managed to make it worse so was walking on pins the whole way and Got another stage win as both Roy and Daniel didn't finish the stage :confused:
SS4 - Fraizer Wells:

My old nemesis and neither this time did I finish the stage. On the other hand non of us in the EUX session did so..... all won the stage :p

SS5 - Canyon:
I thought I was on a good flow but a couple of offs here and there didn't help the time but second in the session on a stage I had never ran before, but a whole 9 second behind Roy who was flying at this point :cautious:

SS6 - Shepherds Shield:
Yay, finally some snow :D

Didn't help me in my work to try and win the stage though as I was a bit too couthous and finished second, around 6 seconds behind Roy who must have gone "coution to the wind" on the stage as I consider myself quite fast on this stage, my favourite British stage in RBR :)

SS7 - Sweet Lamp:
Oh, for devils' sake :mad:

Another rear end failiure as I came into the medium, bump mid corner and I was coming in quite hot...... I think I was holding 4th and full throttle trying to take as much of the inside as possible.
I understeered and the rear end caught the bump and into a roll I went. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, only 2 or 3 full rolls before I landed on the weels and could get going. Getting back up the hill to the road was harder. The grass was wet and the engine only gives power on high revs so spinning wheels and 30 seconds later I was on the road again.
Was coutious due to the damage I had recieved but still second as I think Roy had an even bigger moment somewhere while Daniel won the stage by a big margin, 32 seconds :D:thumbsup:

SS8 - Kaihuavaara:
Had never driven the stage in Mixed so was expecting Gravel and Tarmac. Snow and Ice was the thing and I understeered off in a Medium Right and got stuck there for about 3 minuted trying to get back out but the engine died and the stage was over for me :(

Was quite a fun rally with the different conditions we faced and would have been even funnier if I could have had my Esc button working :(

But all good, see you all next time :)

If you could create a session this afternoon, say, 14 GMT or something, I could drive.

EDIT: I just realized I've become my own worst nightmare; requesting sessions a few hours before they would start :D
My apologies.

I can create a session for myself when I get home. Since I'm be doing the results, it's allowed! Is it?
Sure thing :) I had no time to look at the forum if something happened during work today, so I did see this right now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%