Rally - Group N Team Challenge 5 - Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th July 2012

yeah I live in New Zealand wouldnt that be OC time .....new to it all so will give it ago
I am working nightshift this week n start work at 11.30pm could be cutting it fine if its a 10.30pm start
we will see what happens
N4-2 N14 prodrive please
rest of the world sounds good :)

yeah I live in New Zealand wouldnt that be OC time .....new to it all so will give it ago
You need to convert the GMT times to see what each Session time will be in NZ.

To help:
OC is 10:30 PM NZ
US is 2:00 PM NZ
USX is 12:00 NZ

You can join any of the Sessions nominated. I thought the OC one may be too late for you, so guessed at US.

To help you get a good idea of how the On-Line process works, please read this tutorial:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-on-line-how-to-set-up-a-rally-on-line.12983/

Good luck.

Yes the US time would suit me to a tee mate. 2pm NZ start sounds good to me
can you put me in on US time
will have a look at the link you sent me too
thanks Warren for your help:)

Great to see another Kiwi joining in on the fun, welcome!

I am thinking of choosing the Evo 6 (as I'm looking into buying one IRL) but I'm not sure if it would be that competitive as appose to the Evo 9 and Evo X. Suggestions anyone? Or should I just try go balls out in the 6? :p

First 3 stages extremely bad :( Lots of crashes, spins, barrel-rolls. Im just very pissed right now.

Andris called me during Stage 4, after I hung up I somehow messed up pedals and had heavy crash which made me retire, got so angry at my self that couldnt get mind straight for Pirka Menoko as well - another retirement. Was going for probably good time at Kaihuavaara but spun twice, both times ended up with my front into a tree.. So after all a slow run there. Last 2 stages..

Retired both, slightly wrong enterance at the village (SS7) and just a dumb mistake at SS8. Very unlucky rally.. again.. I guess I can stay at the Europe side, my result wont help "rest of the world" much :p

Thanks for the rally though, good luck those who still have to run this.

My only goal was not to retire, so I´m happy. :) Lots of spins, crashes etc (massive shunt on the last stage, I could not believe the car was drivable afterwards)

Poland R was quite funny, I crashed on a very first corner and I was stuck for a very long time in a ditch.

I decided to use this rally to get some miles in me new championship car. I hadn't really had many miles in it yet so I wasn't expecting much. Stage 1 i was waaay too cautious and lost a massive amount of time. I slowly built the pace up over the next 6 stages and was getting into the groove with the car until I retired on the last stage when I took the radiator off on a fence during the really fast section at the top of the hill.

I'm gonna keep working at getting into the swing with the 10 in time for the second half of the championship, it's certainly a change from the old scooby.

Good luck to the rest of the guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back