Rally - Group N Team Challenge 3 - Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th July 2011

N4 Challenge Wrap-up

Well!!

What a fantastic rally - it came down to a matter of 10 seconds between third and first on the last stage, I was sitting in third outright and had set the goal to make up a few seconds and hope someone further up the list had a mistake, my strategy worked better than planned and managed a 2nd in the OC session - top racing from Jeremy and Warren keeping me honest!

Well done to Michael (Hammo) who is a new local member (Michael is a fellow Taswegian) who took a stage win or two in his first event - did really well, now we just have to keep him on the road for the whole rally and he will be up there with Warren and Jeremy keeping us all in check.

Bit of a shame that the RD servers decided to die just before the rally which kinda killed the teamspeak along with it :(

Thanks to Warren for his work and as always - great racing!!!

No computer failures to speak of this time around either (touch wood!) so really not too sure what caused it, but I do wish that it didn't decided to crap itself on a champs round.

See you all at the next rally!

Shame on you Colonials:poke:, i betray my roots and even win the thing, now my life is a shame..:wink:

Very surprised to take the win with so many mistakes in my rally but i take it :).
Congrats to Hubert and Nigel for the podium, thx for setting it up, see y next week :) :)

Shame on you Colonials:poke:, i betray my roots and even win the thing, now my life is a shame..:wink:

Actually, I think Senad may be the jinx, that makes all three now where he has been on the losing team. :facepalm:

Only joking mate, :D:D, it probably didn't help that many of our core Aussie's went missing for this rally, but the European Team has a lot of depth now, and it will not be easy to get that trophy back . :yin-yang:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back